Part 43

Artys's Pov, 

Sitting on top of the Falcon as we fly through the sky towards Euron's ships I hold the Warhammer tightly in my hand, not like I Can do much with it from up here, but we have to do something to get my ships away if they sink with the Dragon Glass on them we are doomed. 

"Destroy the sails!" I yell to the Falcons who cry in response as the one I'm sitting on starts to dive down and I hold his feathers in my hand to not fly off as before I hear something rip as his razor sharp talons are ripping the fabric of the sail apart. 

Will it stop them? No ships can sail with broken sails, but they will be a lot slowe and less maneuverable.... it will give us enough time to get away. 

"Shoot the birds down!" I hear the Iron Born yell as the falcon flies up again and dodges the incoming arrows while still letting it's talons move across the sails before we move towards another ship fucking Greyjoy's and their ships! 

"Come on we need to stop them!" I say to the Falcon as I we continue to dodge arrows and fucking fire balls while taking down the sails of the fucking endless see of ships! 

Daenerys's Pov, 

Hearing the bell go off I quickly make my way out of my cabin and onto the deck to see hundreds of Iron Born ships less than half a mile away from ours, most of my flees has already started to sail for White Harber the 10 with the Dragon Glass have only started to set sail! 

Letting my eyes move around as I hear wings flap I see Artys climb on top of one of the large Falcons before they take flight and move towards the ships! Has he lost his mind?! 

"What's he doing!?" I loudly say as I move further onto the deck while my eyes keep following the large white birds. "Come on lads keep sailing!" Ser Jace yells and I snap my eyes towards him. "Keep sailing?! Your king is out there?!" I loudly speak and he lets his eyes move towards me. 

"And he's there to give us the chance to put as much distance between their fleet and our ships, everything will be for nothing if we sink with the Dragon Glass!" He loudly says back before he starts to help the men. 

Looking towards the sky Drogon is nowhere to be found right now as well as his brothers and I can't help him, I can't go burn down the ships without the dragons. He cannot die, his bannermen will never follow me if he does. Those Kingdom's will never follow me like they follow Artys if he's not on my side. 

"He's destroying the sails!" One of the men yells and soon I let my eyes snap towards the Greyjoy fleet that's beginning to slow down as in the darkness we can barely see the white Falcon's fly around them. 

"Look they are slowing down!" 

"The Winged King!" 

The men all start to chant as the Greyjoy ships keep slowing down and down and soon the cheers erupt from all the ships and all the men, they love him..... they love him with their whole hearts something I will never get from them, they would sail to the end of the world for Artys..... my Dothraki and Unsullied would do the same for me but they aren't from here........ these soldiers are and they see Artys as their king and nothing will ever change that. 

Hearing the cries of the Falcons as the White Beasts fly closer and closer back towards the ship the cheers become louder and louder. As one of them lands soon the form of Artys climbs down as his chest is bloody with an arrow sticking into his stomach while he holds the War Hammer with one hand.