Part 36

Artys's Pov, 
Some Time Later, 

Walking towards the Dining Hall where the Northern Lords have gathered the doors are soon pushed open making all eyes fall upon me. While Jon, Sansa and Rickon sit on the high table. 

"Tension has rissen now the battle is won but The free folk, the northerners, and the Knights of the Vale fought bravely, fought together, and we won. My father uses to say we find our true friends on the battlefield." I speak as I walk towards the High Table.

"The Boltons are defeated. The war is over. Winter has come. If the maesters are right, it'll be the coldest one in a thousand years. We should ride home and wait out the coming storms." Lord Cerwyn speaks as he stands up and Jon is next to speak. 

"The war is not over. And I promise you, friend, the true enemy won't wait out the storm. He brings the storm." He speaks and it makes the lords begin to murmer before Lady Mormont stands up, this girl has balls bigger than the giant outside. 

" Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly. But you refused the call. You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover, but in their hour of greatest need, you refused the call. And you, Lord Cerwyn, your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton. Still you refuse the call. But House Mormont remembers. The North remembers. That is our king.... he avenged the Red Wedding and while you were all hiding in your keeps, he stood there fighting for us.... for house Stark we know no king but Artys Arryn the Winged King! He's my king from this day till the end of his day's" She loudly and proudly speaks. The winged King? 

"Lady Mormont speaks harshly and truly. My son died for Robb Stark, the Young Wolf after they swore to you. I didn't think we'd find a king worth following in my lifetime. I didn't commit my men to your cause 'cause I didn't want more Manderlys dying for nothing. But I was wrong. Artys Arryn avenged the Red Wedding. He is the Winged King. The King of Westeros." Lord Manderly speaks as he stands up while I stand in front of the table the Stark siblings sit upon. Seeing the Lord pull his sword out he soon kneels down while resting it point down into the ground. 

" I did not fight beside you on the field and I will regret that until my dying day. A man can only admit when he was wrong and ask forgiveness." Lord Glover speaks as he also rises from his seat. 

"There's nothing to forgive, my lord." 

"There will be more fights to come. House Glover will stand behind House Stark as we have for  thousands years. And I will stand behind Artys Arryn... the Winged King!" He now loudly speaks before also pulling his sword out of it's sheet and kneeling down as he points the tip into the ground. 

"The Winged King!" 

"The Winged King! The Winged King! The Winged King!" They now all begin to chant as they pull their swords out and raise from their seats while Ser Barristan looks around before settling  his proud eyes on me. 

Some Day's Later, 

You've got to be fucking kidding me, from all the things that could have been added on this massive pile of shit now I have to deal with the fact that Daenerys Targaryen is sailing west with her army and her three dragons. 

How can I fight a war in the North against The Night King, the South where the Dornish wish to enter the Stormlands.... than to the East lays King's Landing with an army of 20,000 men still ready to plunder the Reach and the Westerlands.... wait we also still have an army in the Westerlands that wishes to do the same thing and now I hear Daenerys Targaryen is sailing west!