8.

"How did you get this thing in here ?" A shirtless Opie asked Donna as him and Jax dug through the shed.

"By myself." Donna replied with her hands on her hips

Johanna stood next to Donna chuckling a bit as she watched her brother pull the pack 'n play out of the shed, knocking things over in the process.

"Sorry. Sorry." Jax spoke, laughing as well. "Looks great. How much ?" He asked.

"Aw, forget it. It's a gift." Opie spoke, grabbing the portable crib and walking away.

"No, Jax. I don't want it." Donna spoke, shaking her head as Jax pulled some cash from his pocket, trying to hand it over to her.

"Hey. I'm the one getting the deal." Jax replied, putting the money in her hand. "All right, see you at the fundraiser." He spoke walking away from Donna and towards Opie.

"The taste of Charming thing ?" Donna asked

"Yeah. I'm doing the fireworks." Opie told his wife.

"Oh, really ?" she replied, skeptical about her husband's response.

"It's not a club thing, Donna." Opie shot back, not necessarily wanting to argue about it at that moment in time.

"Yeah. Our mom started it years ago." Jax spoke up while grabbing the crib.

"It raises money for the school district." Johanna chimed in, patting Donna on the shoulder.

"We'll be there." Opie said, pointing to Jax in acknowledgement.

"Alright." Jax replied while turning around and walking off.

"Hey Donna, y'know if you ever need somebody to watch the kids, whether it's for a date night or just some time for yourself, you can always call me." Jo spoke towards the short brunette standing next to her.

"Thanks Jo, I'll definitely consider it." Donna replied, thankful for the young Teller girl.

"Of course, I love spending time with those little buttheads." she responded witha light chuckle.

"Jo ! Let's go or I'm leaving your ass here !" she heard her brother exclaim from the front.

"Well, it was nice seeing you Donna. Maybe we can go for lunch, say Wednesday ?" Jo spoke while walking backwards.

"Sure, yeah I'd like that." Donna replied before waving goodbye to Jo as she walked off.

Donna hadn't been the club's biggest fan ever since Opie had gotten locked up five years ago. She couldn't help but blame the club for all the hardships and struggles she endured during those five years. Now granted, not all of it was on the club, but a lot of it was. While she got some help from SAMCRO while Opie was locked up, but her biggest helper throughout it all was Johanna. Jo came over a lot to help out with any thing she could, whether it be to watch Ellie and Kenny, or if it was just to help tidy up the house. There were some moments where she'd take the kids over to her house for a week or weekend so Donna could have some time to herself, and for that Donna couldn't bring herself to cut her off like she had been trying to do with the rest of SAMCRO and anybody attached to it.

----------------------

"Tell everyone to leave room for the busses." Gemma spoke while she set up SAMCRO's booth with the help of Jo and Luann.

"Who are we bussing ?" Luann asked

"Oakdale Assisted Living." Gemma replied

"Seniors are all compulsive gamblers. Triples our raffle dollars." Johanna spoke up.