☼ partners (1/2) REVAMP

☼ : scenarios
bold dialogue = english

(additional individual scenes)
—  nrk, psh, lhs, yjw —

words: 5.1k

behind the scenes of dark blood [revamp] (hehe revamp like vampires) 1/2 + slight continuation of burgundy lipstick on jungwon's part

hi! i'm so sorry for being away for so long! i have an explanation on tumblr if you wanna see what's been happening BUT NOWW i've come back for this new special birthday + anniversary month chapter! (i can't believe it has only been SIX chapters since the last bd+anv chapter holy crap). this is basically the partners chapter but revised + more scenes. i was gonna just combine it w part two but it was hecka long and i hate extremely long chapters. oh yea and della's dance in bite me includes a girlie now (but still has a man)

please let me know what you think by commenting. i look forward to them while writing and they really make my day <3

Della's hand injury at the start of 2023 has caused an obvious shift within Enhypen's dynamics

Della's hand injury at the start of 2023 has caused an obvious shift within Enhypen's dynamics. The fear of another relapse has caused the members to grow increasingly protective and wary of the girl, doing everything they can to get the love of their life back. Displaying it through their constant supervision when Della is in the kitchen, to being assured that she has taken her antidepressants, to an overall improvement in communication to ensure that her negative thoughts don't boil over.

Fortunately, the slump went away faster than they anxiously expected. Following the tour and her plastic surgery, Della had regained her usual self just in time for her birthday and their two-year anniversary. As their bond grows stronger by the day, the eight found themselves back in their honeymoon phase— practically inseperable.

Then the time came for a comeback.

It would have been ten months since their last one, and the group ready to go back into their busy routine with barely any rest but at least looked cute while doing it. They were excited for the change, and even more thrilled to find out that the concept would be something sexy. However, when they were briefed about the potential couple choreography, all seven boys froze collectively.

"We have to see how this goes. This is uncharted territory for us, so we're not sure if it's the best idea," the creative director explained. "BTS' Jimin incorporated mixed dancers, and the response was pretty good. However, 'Like Crazy' wasn't a full-on couple dance, so it might be different this time."

Jungwon, who was sitting to the left of Della, immediately held her hand under the desk, while the other six stole glances in her direction. Their minds were mostly occupied with how their girlfriend would react, as opposed to fully sinking in what such concept would entail for them.