☼ partners (1/2)

☼ : scenarios
italics dialogue = english

behind the scenes of bite me part 1 (because i really can't wait to post a chapter y'all it's been so long)

Since Della's hand injury at the start of 2023, the members have grown increasingly protective and wary of her

Since Della's hand injury at the start of 2023, the members have grown increasingly protective and wary of her. They always have a supervisor in the kitchen, make sure she takes her pill, and ensure that her negative thoughts don't become overwhelming. They're doing everything they can to help her return to her usual self.

Fortunately, the slump didn't last as long as they had expected. After the tour and her plastic surgery, she was pretty much back to normal, just in time for her birthday and their anniversary.

Two years have passed since they started dating, and Enha's bond grows stronger by the day. They were suddenly back in their honeymoon phase– practically inseparable.

Then the time came for a comeback.

It would have been ten months since their last one, and they were excited. They were even more thrilled to find out that the concept would be something sexy. However, when they were briefed about the possible couple choreography, all seven boys collectively froze up.

"We have to see how this goes. We've never done something like this before, so we're not sure if it's the best idea," the producer explained. "BTS' Jimin had mixed dancers, and the response was pretty good, but it wasn't like a full-on couple dance, so it might be different this time."

Jungwon, who was sitting to the left of Della, immediately held her hand under the desk, while the other six stole glances in her direction.

"You'll hear the song in a bit, but since the key point is about a man doting on the woman who turned him into a vampire, so we are also going to have Della be the killing part," another producer continued. "You'll have slightly different lyrics from the boys."

"Thank you," Della bowed slightly. "Is it altered to be more feminine?" she asked.

"No, no. You'll be singing from the girl's perspective. So if we look at the next page–" the sound of papers flipping echoed through the room. "Here– for Della's part in the teaser, we're gonna have you 'bite' an actor and turn him into a vampire. So, essentially, you'll be singing to two people: the woman who turned you and the man that YOU turned."

"Ahhh, understood," Della nodded calmly. "Thank you," she began to caress the back of Jungwon's tense hand. She glanced over at Heeseung to find him looking at his sheet with a determined gaze.

When she heard and saw the word 'bite,' she knew that he was going to have a tough time keeping his emotions in check.

"Thank you for the question, now back to the previous page–" another round of paper-flipping was heard. "Now given that backstory, Della's partner in this comeback will be the only male-" Niki suddenly choked on the coffee he was sipping. "Are you alright?"