✾ cuttoon #1

: dark moon

cuttoon scenes

yo i think there are a lot of grammatical errors, sorry about that

the nurse's assistant

"You have a bruise," Dara spoke up after class. She noticed the patch of purple on Sooha's leg.

"Oh! Yeah- it was from almost a month ago now. It won't go away," she got a bit embarrassed and tried to hide it.

"Visit the infirmary after school. I can help out," Dara stood up, making eye contact while Sooha still sat.

"Okay.." Sooha can't help but gulp at the sight.

Sooha recalled when the TMI girls told her how no one ever goes and gets treated by Dara.

The only ones who have experienced her treatments are the nightball players. Besides that, the other students only let her place a bandaid on them.

"She's really pretty. She has a lot of admirers. But she's also really scary."

"Do you mind if I apply this with my hand?" Dara hovered a hand over Sooha's bruise.

"Please! Go ahead!" she replied nervously.

Unbeknownst to her, the ointment was limited in how much it could heal. The real trick was in the person who applied it.

"It'll be a bit cold," Dara warned before gently smoothing the medicine on her calf.

Sooha held her breath at how close Dara was and didn't even hear her say 'done.'

"It should heal completely by tonight," Dara closed the cap and stood up. "Be careful next time."

"T-thank you."

That night, when Sooha was sitting on her bed, she found that the skin had gone back to its original state.

'Wow, maybe she has healing powers or something.'