She could feel his warm breath underneath her ear. Bracing herself, she once again tried to open the door, but the cozy inhale and exhale of air against her flesh is nothing but a soft torture and by now, she was too feeble to move a single muscle.

The heat from his body burns against her while an unknown sensation craves on her skin when he pressed his body against her and heard the low mumble of his deep, soothing voice.

"You know what, jealousy suits you." Jungkook noticed the slump of her shoulders when he held the petite waist while his one hand was still pressed against the door.

"As much as I like it, I'd still like to clarify some points to ease your troubled mind." The continual soft whispers were getting successful in every attempt of stealing her breath.

He slowly glided his thumb over the waist, observing her every reaction with his chin placed over her shoulder. "Isabella, her name." Y/n flinched as he decided to speak after a long pause.

"She is a secretary of Mr Ander. We were just having a light talk regarding business matters, nothing much. I hope this much information is enough to make you calm."

"Or shall I use some more ways?" He suggested in a playful tone, stroking the flesh once again. As the caress happened again, she couldn't stop herself and drew a shaky breath.

"Hmm!" He demanded, softly. Jeon Jungkook was enjoying torturing the poor soul a bit too much. She can no longer tolerate the soft torture. Steadying her breathing, y/n pulled out herself from his hold and turned around.

His intense gaze stared into hers and y/n wonders what kind of game he is playing with his eyes and she is getting played like a fool.

Her small and hasty attempt of escaping from him, failed when he grabbed his wrist and she once again was trapped in the warmth of his body. The lazy lock falling on his forehead adding to his handsomeness. "I wonder, what was the reason behind such rudeness?"

"Were you jealous, my lady?" Y/n's eyes widened as if he disclosed her secret. She starts to thrash in his hold only to be held more firmly by him.

"You can tell me. I promise, it will be our secret only." Her cheeks burned in shame and her state is being enjoyed by him.

Their both gaze locked, isolating them from the outer world, letting their thoughts about each other run mutedly. She wants to shrivel up and hide herself into his arms to stop him from looking at her so intently.

His large deep eyes; the most eloquent feature of him.

And this is exactly what she did; surrendered herself into his embrace not being able to hold her emotions anymore. A smile broke out into his face, feeling her against him. Her wrapped both arms around her and embraced her small figure passionately, melting her heart with his affection.

"Thank you for this." He says breezily over her shoulder and planted a small peck there. Y/n smiled at his warm gesture and snuggled against him more.

"Just like how you have fallen for Jeon Jungkook."

"Listen to your heart and do what it says."

She will.

"I didn't like it." He hears her low murmur against his chest. Lifting his head from her shoulder, his confused gaze assessed her snuggled up face.

As much as he loves to admire this adorable sight, the mafia was curious to hear her out. "Hmm!" He coaxed her to say further.

Y/n gripped his shirt hard before saying.
"I-i didn't like the way she was looking at you." Jungkook heard the little vibration of her vocal cords and he laughed heartily, unable to help himself.

He pulled her more closer, swallowing her into his warmth. While, on the other hand his heart want to come out and dance like crazy, experiencing immense happiness.
"Why are you so cute? I wanna kiss you so bad right now."

Y/n whined feeling her cheeks getting unbelievably hot and heart racing due to his words. This man, God!

A moment later, y/n realised he has no intention of releasing her. In fact, she sure gonna turn into a pulp if he keep crashing her body like this. Poor soul struggled for her life and after a moment of struggle, finally free herself. But Jeon Jungkook still wasn't satisfied. He tried to embrace her once again but y/n moved back.

"I am sleepy." For sure, she was teasing him. "I'll go and change." She didn't wait for his response and ran to the washroom.

"Y/n, just a minute." The desperate mafia's pleading got ignored. He could hear the sound of her faint giggles and it brought a small smile on his lips.

"Why does it feel like, from today you are completely mine?"

"Or is it just my illusion?"

Stream this masterpiece.

And I am back here. Now buckle up, I am gonna make you feel so many emotions. 🤭

How are you all doing?
I missed you so much bears 😚

Forgive me for taking so long. But now I am free so I'll try to update as much as I can. For this, your support means so much so keep doing it little bears. Thank you for being so patient with me.
I don't deserve you all🤧

Readers:- Of course you don't 😀😎

What the-!

Vote and comment ✨💜✨❤️✨💜✨❤️