This time, everyone had their face full of 'wtf' written on them. What the fuck was that? Everyone looked at him as though he'd just said something so ridiculous that he should be getting treatment for his brain.

The fuck did he mean by he's my new babysitter? Do I have some fake nipples on my mouth? Am I crawling  on my knees or some? Like tf?

"Did he lost his mind on the way?", Jimin whispered to taehyung rather loudly.

"Should we get it back for him?", Taehyung asked purely confused as he tilted his head. Jimin facepalmed having enough of his stupid brother.

Others shook their head then again focusing on the man infront of them.

"What do you mean babysitter? Do I look like a baby to you?", My face twisted, looking at him rather weirdly that it made him laugh.

He sighed dramatically, "I was here to enjoy my vacation, but here I am, having to babysit a grown ass girl surrounded by stupid brothers.", He smirked.

"Hey! What you mean 'stupid' brothers?", Namjoon asked at him, seemingly offended by his words, he was the smartest among his brothers, there was no way he would allow a nobody to call him stupid with the others. And Ace, he.. well, he ignored him.

"The fuck kind of nonsense are you sprouting?", I asked with a blank look on my face.

"I'm hired by Seojun.", He shrugged.

"What-" he cut me off before I could ask the next question.

"Oh come on woman, are you gonna ask everything now? Should I tell you my whole life story? My biodata? My citizen card? Should I write a biography so that you can read it in peace? Jesus, I need some rest.", He rolled his eyes and looked at Mr Kim. "My room.",

Mr Kim looked at a maid at the side and the maid led Ace to the room upstairs.

"What did he mean by babysit her? We are here to do that then why is a foreigner here for it.", Jungkook muttered glaring at the way Ace went.

"Such a pain.", Yoongi mumbled and again, went on with sleeping on the couch. No one even realised he was present there.

Mr Kim looked at Mrs Kim. "Honey, please tell the maids to make a luxurious lunch today and can you also supervise them?", He asked.

"Yeah, sure.", She smiled sweetly before turning around and secretly rolling her eyes. But nothing is hidden forever, a frown took over someone's face.

Well well well, it's time to sit back and sip tea. I smirked.

.

.

.

.

.

The sun shined brightly right at the center, the peaceful morning atmosphere turned hot. The dining table slowly started getting filled with varieties of food. Including Italian. Oh god, I missed this. All thanks to the new guy. I can't wait to have my pizza.

Everyone slowly came down for lunch, except Mr Kim. Mr Kim had to urgently go to the company because of some mistakes that his manager did, leading the company profit to go down by 10%. Ha,

I sat on my seat with black in my arms, purring while I slowly trace my hand on his furry back. He was clearly having the time of his life finally getting some rest.

I fed him and moon a lot of food for coming to that place with the guards of my Grandfather. Yes, they are the sole reason that my secrets are still hidden and I didn't have to reveal anything under the pressure from my dear brothers and Seojun. They'd already give me a signal back then to alert me of their arrival. They worked smart. Now moon is on another mission. But it's not like I would have revealed anything anyways.

"You've got a nice cat there.", Ace's low raspy voice was heard from behind me, I looked back to find him just two steps away from my seat. His eyes travelled to black in my arms who hissed at him for disrupting me. "Fiesty I see.", He smirked.

"What? Wanna touch him?"

"I would rather die than having to sneeze all day because of that creature's ugly fur.", He said looking at black who was now hissing even more fiercely at him for insulting his soft fur.

"Then stay as far away as you can. Who knows when I might just throw him on you and you get the rare fortune of getting your facial spa done with his claws.", I smirked and he scoffed.

"I'm sacrificing my peace to babysit you, show some respect.", he muttered.

"Did I ask you to?", I said and before he could reply, everyone came down. Jungkook taking a seat beside me. I let black go, focusing on the lunch and Ace unsurprisingly sat beside me.

The lunch was served by the maids, Mrs Kim sat just opposite to me with an almost disgusted look. She's getting too obvious with her feelings towards me. I shook my head, she is clearly inviting her demise.

As everyone started digging in, I streched my hand towards the pizza box which before I could get, somebody already took. My glaring eyes looked beside me at Ace who looked at me with a stupid innocent look which was clearly fake!

"That's mine!", I snapped. Pizza was my life.

"I don't see your name on it.", He shrugged, making me glare even more fiercely.

"You-", cutting me off, my phone rang. I took the phone out from my pocket and looked at the caller id.

Grandfather..

Fuck.

________________

Guess what? I'm having physics final exam tomorrow and here I am writing another surprise update for you all cuz I couldn't control my stubborn fingers after reading the comments.

You guys have no idea what your coments do to me. Everytime I read them, I get this immediate urge to write(〒﹏〒)