Duan Jiayan laughed: “What if not that? Am I going to die with my teammates? “

Shen Chilie: “Scum.”

Duan Jiayan: “Noob.”

Shen Chilie: “What did you say?”

Duan Jiayan: “

66666*

, that was a handsome death.”

*T/N: Spamming 6666 in chat is similar to giving claps – in this case, is ironic praise.

Shen Chilie: “…”

Concerned about the class meeting, Duan Jiayan and Song Yi returned to the classroom after finishing that game.

Not knowing whether it was just an illusion, after Duan Jiayan sat down in his own seat, the previous feeling of restlessness he felt in the internet cafe disappeared. His whole state of mind became very good.

Before he could carefully think about it, Chen Yue asked him: “Did you go play games?”

Duan Jiayan turned back: “How did you know?”

Chen Yue smiled: “Both you and Song Yi have the smell of smoke. The only place nearby with that heavy a smell is the internet cafe. It was a guess.”

Duan Jiayan listened and lowered his head to sniff his wrist: “Do all you Alphas have dog noses? I can’t smell anything.”

Lu Xingci, who watched as he continued to sniff his west with focus, suddenly leaned forward: “In the internet cafe, you were sitting next to an Alpha. His pheromones smell like black tea.”

Duan Jiayan paused and immediately realized that Lu Xingci was referring to Shen Chilie.

Seeing Duan Jiayan’s shocked face because of how Lu Xingci could discern the fucking smell, Chen Yue said with a smile: “His nose is super sharp. If someone gets married to him in the future, they can only find beta to cheat with, otherwise he’ll smell it the moment they return home. “

Song Yi was originally cleaning up the desk, but as he heard the conversation reach this topic, he commented: “What kind of person would marry class president and what to cheat? They wouldn’t be that stupid.”

Chen Yue bursted into laughter.

Lu Xingci’s gaze landed on Duan Jiayan’s face. He said carelessly: “Did he hug you? Why is the smell so strong?”

“He didn’,.” Duan Jiayan said casually: “Perhaps he was just sitting a bit close.”

As soon as he said that, Zhao Minjun entered the classroom.

Her line of sight swept over the whole classroom. Most of the students had heard the news of Autumn Overnight. Now, they were looking at her with expectation, waiting for Zhao Minjun to make an announcement.

Zhao Minjun got straight to the point: “The school organized an Autumn Overnight for Saturday and Sunday. Our class and class nine are going to Xiaoyan Mountain to stay there for one night, returning the next afternoon…”

Before she even finished speaking, the phrase “Autumn Overnight” had already entered the oil pan like water, sizzling and evoking a burst of excited discussion.

“The school has arranged a holiday villa for everyone. There are standard and single rooms. After you all receive your room cards, you can pick out rooms between yourselves.” The “pick out rooms” phrase instigated quite an uproar. Zhao Minjun shook her head with a smile: “Boys and girls can’t room together.”

“Being in year two is definitely better than being in year three,” Song Yi sighed: “I heard year three’s Autumn Overnight consists of ten pages of stressful