Chapter 7

*Author's pov*

Next morning,Jungkook is all healthy and he now getting ready to go to work and for other reason is to meet Fiya.

He fells for Fiya in the first sight but will his short tempered and arrogant personality ruined their love story?

Just wait for it.

Jungkook drives to his workplace and the first thing his eyes focused into is Fiya.His smile turn into the most sweet smile he ever did.

Meanwhile her making a dead threat by crossing her index finger over her neck and continue her work.

Jungkook startled and gulped his saliva and walk fastly to his cabin.Damn,she is scaring!

He want to finish his work by completing his files that its tall same like the Burj Khalifa,but he just rest his chin on the desk and staring at her with a soft and sweet smiles.

*Jungkook eyeing her,perfect & gorgeous*

All of sudden,a female worker who recently gives that disgusting side eye to Fiya yesterday,enter his cabin with a smirk look on her face.

She trys many times for him to fell for her but the hatred towards her just increasing each times he sees her face.

"What now,Miss Sukyung? I am busy.Please leave me alone."

She approached his desk,slowly to be beside him.Not that close,not that far.

"Well sir,you were absent yesterday,I doubt you got fever.Are you alright now? If not,I can company you to home anytime..I can take care of you better than anyone else.."

She is just getting more irritating.

"Nope,I am alright.Thanks for your care.But,you know what? My mom take cares of me better than anyone and no one can replace her."

Forget to tell you all,Jungkook is spoiled by her mother a lot than anyone.

She is done and leave the cabin,continue her work.

"Mama's boy.."

She whispered to herself in a mocking tones.

Jungkook continue staring at Fiya when a male worker enter her cabin and touch her abaya's sleeves.

Fiya frightened.She ask the man to stop but he would not.Jungkook's short tempered begin to control his emotions.

Jungkook rushes to her cabin,grab that man's collar,shoved him to the floor and starts punch him in the face..

"Sir,please stop! Sir,please! He will die if you continue doing this!"

Fiya ask him to,and he stopped.Luckily,that man not badly injured.

Jungkook smiles at Fiya and nods with an adorable face.

"Dont wanna say thank you?"

He asked with a pout.

She sighed and thanks him.His smiles get even more bigger and go back to his cabin,continue his work.

Fiya hate him,but just follow his weird and cute habits.So that they would not get into a fight,right?

Fiya is used to the jerk but still protecting herself,when she know Jungkook just punch that man for the girl he hates the most.

Not knowing he fells first for her.

Jungkook is the type of man -

"Touch her and you will die".

When Jungkook back home,he saw Lily all well repaired and washed.

He run to it like a baby and examining it.

"Lily is perfect,is this a dream? Wait,who repaired her?"

He is confused.Who had take care of Lily when he was off to work?

"I did."

That sentence is enough to make Jungkook flinched.He tilted his head and see his dad who his face decorated with a smile.

"Happy Birthday my boy.."

Jungkook's doe eyes becomes teary,he stand up and hug his dad tightly.

"Thank you dad.."

For the first time ever,his dad becomes loving and caring to him.Now,his dad realizes that Jungkook had suffered a lot for him...

And now,he just want to make his son happy.He leads his son to the dining table,there is a chocolate cake and pasta.

Without waiting,Jungkook take a sit and starts eating.He is really hungry,and the foods become delicious when they eat it
together.

Today is the most happiest day than any day he ever had.

At night,Jungkook changed to a new pyjamas that his dad just bought to him,literally it is his style.

He is cute,right?

After that,he straight when to sleep.

On the other hand,Fiya was reading her previous novel when she remembered that scene where Jungkook punched that man.

She is thinking a lot why he need to do that when she is the one who he hates the most?

She needs someone to explain it to her.But she know that maybe Allah send him to protect her from that flirty guy.

She really hopes that Jungkook will changed because she know deep in his heart,there is kind and loving spot that Allah will noticed and gives him hidayah earlier.

*End of Author's pov*