Chapter 3

*Fiya's pov*

I take a look on my watch.Its already 10 pm.Today,a lot of customers come to the restaurant.Alhamdulillah..Including the man who ordered pork curry.But,lately he keeps ordering the same thing.

When I go to his table,chicken buttermilk..chicken buttermilk..I am tired to write those thing everyday! Still I am grateful for everything because he always pay more than he should.

Then,I finished all my work.Its almost midnight,so I call my brother Afiq to pick me up.I walk near the bus station and waits for him.

All of sudden,the man who always order the same thing appeared out of nowhere infront of me with his luxurious car.From this time,I started to feel anxious and scared.

What if he..no.Dont think anything else! I pray inside of my heart,hoping he will do nothing to me.I just wanna go home.Believe in Him ( Allah ).

*End of Fiya's pov*

*JJK's pov*

I was just on my way home when I see this gorgeous woman at the bus station.I dont want to be too soft,so I will keep my cold and arrogant side with me.

Ddaeng! I cant even keep eyes contact with her.So I get out of my car and reach her place.I dont want to disturb her personal space so I just sit beside her with a meter distance.

"Hi..Uhm..I assume that you really know me.Dont be afraid,I will not do anything bad to you.I just want to talk a bit.Yeah.Its dangerous for a woman like you to be alone at this hour.Its almost midnight.What is your name by the way?I am Jeon Jungkook."

As I said that,she nodded and begin to talk to me.

"Hi..okay.I am Fiya.Rafiqah Wafiya.I know you.But,why all of sudden you want to talk to me? We are just stranger I think so? Plus..I dont think that its good for you here as my brother will arrive at anytime."

I feels a little shock when she say like that.I just want to company her.This will built my anger up.

"What a beautiful name but why cant you appreaciate me  protect you from the other weird stranger that might do anything bad to you? Hey,I am rich okay? I can buy anything and even you!"

Now,my anger begin to controlling me.

"Astaghfirullahhaladzim..I do appreaciate you being here to protect me but I also have my own dignity.Even if you are rich,you cant use it to by any woman you want! Remember,woman also has rights on their own life!"

After she said all those weird things,her brother arrived and pick her up.Now,I am left alone.

Why cant she just..Aissh..but I still do have feelings for her.I am just afraid this feeling will slowly turned into hatred towards her.

Another hour passed,and now I am here,at a place where everyone release their stress.Not a night club,not a strip club.But..a field full of motorbikes.Just understand me.

      THE KING AND LEGEND OF BIKES RIDER.

                           JEON JUNGKOOK

                           JEON JUNGKOOK

I am not really enjoying pub..but this thing drives me like an alcohol and its makes me crazy.

I dont need to search for luck when its itself comes and beg me to be its master.Its following me like a good and loyalful dog.

The sound of whistle already being heard and I sprint my bike at the highest speed and as usually,I will be the first one.

I got more money from here than my office.Its become my main income..Sometimes..I think god doesnt even exist.

Already 2 am huh? Still early buddy! I went to the best of the best club and entered a VIP room.Two woman already waiting huh? Interesting mate!

That night full with lust and desires...

*End of JJK's pov*

*Fiya's pov*

I arrived at my home,feeling extremely angry but I immediately istighfar and calms myself.

Why must he..I know he doenst even has his own region,but at least can he be more even respectful to woman? Astaghfirullah..

I pray that may Allah gives him hidayah..so that he can changed and be a kind and good person.

"Assalamualaikum my sister..who was with you earlier at the bus station huh? You already got a boyfriend? Remember..abi is always watching!"

My brother could not even stop teasing me.He is older then why didnt he just be the one who marry first? Abi always tell me to get marry first before him..

I understand nothing.

"Waalaikumussalam my brother..he is just a random person who show up all of sudden because he said that he want to protect me as its was already midnight at that time.Such a weirdo but I still do appreaciate him since he do nothing bad."

My brother nodded but still keeps teasing me.I am grateful for having such a good brother..Alhamdulillah..

"I still think that he has a feelings for you.Maybe you two have met before..Is he Muslim person?"

I replied "Nope..he is not Muslim and I dont even like him..never.Its will never be happen."

I still pray for him to get hidayah from Allah even we are stranger.Abi once told that even we never know each other,we always need to pray for them so that we all both can enter Jannah..Insya-Allah..