Kiyone: "It depends on your request senpai."

Fuka: "Let's eat Lunch together tomorrow. Just the two of us alone."

Kiyone: "I love to eat lunch with you, senpai."

Fuka: "Let's exchange contact information then."

I give her my phone. She save my contact information in her phone and hers in mine.

While she is doing that I quickly took some sniffs. Oh my lord! she is just too much for me.

Fuka: "Let's take a selfie, Kohai chan."

She opens the camera app and switch it on selfie mode.

She held my phone in air for a better pic.

I rested my head on her shoulder. I pressed my breasts on her back while hugging her tightly while focusing on the camera.

Click!

We both check the photo and it's a great picture. It didn't affect Kiyone's beauty one bit. It also highlights my position with her very clearly.

We chat for a while but she has to go to see the dorm room where she is going to live for next 3 years.

Kiyone: "Bye senpai! Take care."

Fuka: "Bye bye Kohai chan!"

I am missing the warmth she provides me in our physical contact.

She is too cute and innocent for her own good. I swear if anyone tries to hurt her, I'm going to make his or her life a living hell in this school.

Sigh!

It is so boring whitout her. How can I pass my time?

Well it can't be helped. I unlock my phone and save the photo as my wallpaper.

With this, I can see her whenever I want although I prefer her in my arms but for now this will suffice.

3rd person pov:

Kiyone is walking towards the receptionist for her dorm room.

Kiyone: "Hello Ma'am! I'm Ayanokouji Kiyone. Can I get the keys for my dorm room."

Receptionist: "Your room number is 801. Here is your card to unlock your dorm room and handbook for dorm's rules"

Kiyone: "Thank you Ma'am."

Kiyone is reading the handbook while going to her floor in lift.

Kiyone memorised all details regarding dorm's rules.

Ding

The lift stops at the 8th floor. Kiyone leaves the lift and proceed towards her room.

She decides to greet her neighbour whose room no. is 802.

Ring Ring

For a while, the door is not opened. Kiyone thinks that the student who is going to live here is not here yet. She is going towards her room.

The door suddenly opens and reveals a girl with mid-back length silver hair that has black ribbons tied behind it.

She is wearing her school uniform and grey-like knee high socks that reached near her skirt area.

?: "Who might you be and what business do you have with me?"

Kiyone: "Hello! I'm Ayanokouji Kiyone. My room is next to yours so I decided to get acquainted with you. You are?"

?: "Oh! I'm Shiina Hiyori. Nice to meet you Ayanokouji san."

Kiyone: "Nice to meet you too Shiina san. In future, I will be in your care."