Chapter eight

Chapter eight

November 29, 1982
Six years later

I sat in my bedroom with the tv on playing Webster. I wasn't really watching tv, I was trying to get my schoolwork done and put in some study time for school since there was a test due Friday.

I go to USC university of southern california for Psychology. Ever since i've joined the science club in elementary school, I have become fascinated with it especially with the human mind.

Becoming a Psychologist was is one of my biggest goals in life. I'm in my first year in college but the way I've been moving around lately in school you'll think i'm already on my way to get my Masters.

"Angela!" I hear my older sister calling for me

"Yeah?!" I yelled back still writing down in my notebook. "Come here!"

"Okay!" I said but didn't move a muscle. I was looking over my notes and questions that i've missed and proceeded to write everything down that was facts and that i would expect to be on the test.

-

"This should be it?" I looked at my notes and gave myself a thumbs up. "Hey"

I turned my head at my twin brother Antonio, he was in his freshman year in college majoring in Business administration while playing basketball.

"What's up?" I asked and he just shook his head chuckling. "Heather about to pop a vein out of her head if you don't come downstairs" He said

I sighed, "It's only been thirty minutes she can wait. I do have a career to build as she can see" I got up from my bed

I put my books back into my book bag the placing the bag behind the door. with Antonio still standing by the door.

"You know what's she's going to say again with this career shit. I can just hear her blabber mouth" I made a face doing hand movements mocking my older sister

Antonio and I laughed, "Man come on" He grabbed my sleeve pulling me.

I followed him downstairs and I seen my family waiting for me to come down and my sister standing there with her arms folded

I rolled my eyes at her, Antonio went over to the sofa next to our father watching what's on the tv. I stood in front of Heather looking around the room.

"Angela?" She spoke , "That's my name" I replied

"What took you so long to come down? don't tell me you were still studying you've been up there for two hours" She questioned with her voice sounding like she was getting tired