3 y of Rishta

Chapter 5:

Bureau was silent like a Strom had made its way which shook everyone of them. The truth of Daya Affair left them in shock. 

Outside the Breaue : 

Shreya stopped Daya car with pacing her breathe as he applied immediate breaks. He comes out with concern for her as she looked at him with shocked teary expression.

Her mind was blocked with the truth

Daya:Shreyaaa..

She walks to him with holding his hands with worry.

Shreya:Aa..aaap theek hain?(he nodes)aap wo.. ye sab..wo..

She was unable to speak as he held her by shoulder looking her eyes.

Daya;Jaise tum soch rahi ho waise kuch nahi hain. Mujhe koi bimari nahi hain maine tumse divorce isliye nahi liya ki main marne wala hu..

Shreya gasp with relief as Daya looks at her expression which quickly turned to confused.

Shreya;Phir kyu??

Daya:Badmein baat kaare..

Shreya:(clench her grip on his shirt)Meri jaan chali jaayegi.

Daya:(Cups her face)Rags sonali ke liye bohut important hain please shreya...

She looks at Sonali sitting in car with worried face as she nodes.

Daya :(moving her stand of hair wiping her tears in corner of her eyes)Main sab sach sach bataunga aaj raat cafe 9 mein 8 baje milte hain

Daya :(moving her stand of hair wiping her tears in corner of her eyes)Main sab sach sach bataunga aaj raat cafe 9 mein 8 baje milte hain.. (she nodes)sorry...

He leaves as she moves aside with he driving away with shreya looking at the car leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A strong slap brought him back to reality as he looked infront of him holding his cheek, he stared at shreya standing infront of him, he looked at her with confusion and checked the surrounding.

Daya:(mummering rubbing his cheek)Ouch!Main abhi abhi yaha se nikal gaaya tha phir wapas yaha pe kya kar raha hu?

Shreya:(caught by his collar)Agar bimari nahi thi to divorce kyu liya?Kyu jhut kaha mujhse?

Daya looked at the furious shreya standing infront of him, he imagined shreya emotional with the knowing the truth while she was was fuming with anger and hit a punch in his stomach as he fell down on car bonet.

Daya:(screams in pain)Ahaa.. Ohh dread devil, main tumhara ex-husband hu kuch to reham karo.

Shreya;(hold him leaning little on him)Abhi to shuruvat hui hain Daya "SIR" pure 6 saal ka badla lena baki hain.

Daya:(tensed as he looks at sonali in car who was on phone)Shreya tum?

She again holding by his collar with pulling from car bonet and kicks its tire.