Teaser

Shreya the talented, gorgeous, and successful CID officer who is famous for being the number one lady cop of Mumbai, Goons are terrified because of her. She is strict lady with a heartbroken 💔 because of her ex-husband who cheated on her a few years back. Still she strikes back with becoming the most successful lady of the growing Man officers. She is deard devil herself.

Daya, On the otherside shreya ex-husband who is charming but unlucky after his divorce and straggling for earning a living as he now also has to contribute for paying alimony. He desperately needs a job and is back in CID after 5 years in same office as shreya as her subordinate.

*************Meeting room : 

Acp sir: aaj hame ek (looks at shreya)cid officer join karne wale hain.

Kavin:wow sir thats sounds great! akhir kar koi naya officer to aarahe hain.

Acp:kuch der mein wo yaha aayenge and you can meet him, mujhe kaam hain main chalta hoon. Shreya wo case ki files submit kardena yaad se.

Shreya:yes sir..

******************meeting ends!

As soon as shreya comes out of meeting room she see a known figure sanding in bureau with a file in his hand. Team was also stunned to see that and stand infront of them.

Shreya:aap? 

He turns to hearing her voice, he smiles at her while she fumes with anger and looks at ACP who avoid shreya and walks upto person.

Acp:  ye hain aapke new officer Inspector Daya, aajse ye aaplogo ke saath kaam karenge. 

Daya:hello everyone, thankyou sir..

All were silent and were looking at shreya while she was fuming with anger... she walks upto ACP and share an intense glare at daya then looks at Acp.

Shreya: sir, agar ye yaha rahenge to main CID se resign kardungi.

Daya - Acp gets stunned and looks at eachother while shreya again glare at daya

Daya - Acp gets stunned and looks at eachother while shreya again glare at daya... he thinks something and looks at shreya.

Daya:(staring her) kyu tumhe dar hain ki agar main wapas aagay to tumhari perfect "the dread devil lady cop" ka title tumse chin jaayega..

Acp - All looks at Dareya while she cunningly smiles at him.

Shreya: aapko aise lagta hain?

Daya: tumhari bechani dekhke to aise hi lag raha hain.

Shreya:(laughs) theek hain phir, Welcome to hell Mr.Daya(take a closer step to daya and grinning her teeth) aapko main batati hu ki sach mein jahanum kise kehte hain... 

Daya stare at her gulping his breath while she turns back and hit him with her hairs and he held his face and she walks off. He looks at her with sad face and team - Acp to them with no hopes.

 He looks at her with sad face and team - Acp to them with no hopes

This is a story of our own Dareya, but in this story they have been married and divorced as Daya cheated on shreya. She is now famous cop where as Daya is returning to CID after 5 years. Now they are again back as colleagues, how is this new story going to unfold, what has fate stored for both of them. Lets read and know.

hey Guys this is a new concept which i got inspired to write on dareya, please let me know if this good as most of my stories are on verge of ending hoped to write a few which i had a concept in mind. 

Ofcourse, this is not starting immediately but if you like it i will write this one or will drop as suggested.

So do vote and comment your reviews and views on this one..

Saionara until then.. lots of love.. stay healthy stay happy and keep reading!!!