Truth of Past

Chapter 3:

Shreya looked at Daya with shocking expressions while he smiled at her whole heartedly.

Daya:(pulling the chair)shreya bhetho na.

Shreya:(looks at him then at the other person who sitting)Kavin what are you doing here?

Daya:(smiling)Mital case mein kavin bhi part tha and usse meri kuch help bhi chaiye thi to I asked him to join. Tum bhetho na order karte hain.

Shreya gluping her anger sitting down passing glares at him

Kavin:Shreya you look wonderful.

Shreya:(nodes awkwardly)thanks.

Daya:I know.. right.. (looking at menu as shreya grinning her teeth stares at him)tum wahi streak pasta logi na yaha ka tumhara fav?

Shreya:(grinning her teeth smiles at Kavin)Pasta..

Kavin:same for me.

Daya smiles and place the order for everyone while they discuss about Mital case and shreya kept stealing glances at Daya. As the waiter gets the order, shreya who was already fuming with anger glances at hot bowl of soup, pasta and coffee. 

She smirks smiling with getting up at her place  and take the bowl of soup from waiter as Daya- Kavin looked at her confused.

Daya: (smiling)Shreya tum bhetho na wo serve kardega.

Kavin:(nodding)Yaa we will help help ourselfs as well, please rehne do..

Daya glance at Kavin then again at shreya who was standing glaring at Daya with holding the hot bowl in her and smiles at him which scare him.

Shreya: Daya, Main khud serve karungi aapko..

Daya confusingly  looked at her as she immediately throws it on Daya shocking kavin-waiter and the customers at restaurant as they look at them. Daya was taken a back with being speechless and feeling his skin burnt looking at her in disbelief.

Daya: Shreyaaaaa....What..

Shreya:(smiles) Soup acha nahi laga,One minute (throwing pasta and coffee all over Daya head)ye lijiye mera fav steak pasta and coffee (bend down looking at Daya)Aur kuch chaiye Mr.Daya?

Daya drenched in food  with dripping coffee, pasta soup shockingly stood up at his place with surprised expressions  as Shreya smirks at him. Kavin pull some tissues and forward it to Daya as he start wipping with gasping breathes in pain. He stood up in his place looking at her as she smirked crossing her arms and raising her eyes smiling happily.

Daya: (pain)K..k..Kya kar rahi ho? (blowing air on his hands)isse khana tha fekhna nahi tha.. wo bhi mujhpe..

Shreya:(smiling grinning her teeth)Exactly my point, Mujhe bhi aapke saath date pe jaana tha kavin ke saath nahi.. (Kavin looks at her then at Daya who was confused as shreya angirly glare at him)How dare you think of setting me with someone else.. you...