Chapter 21: Do you or not?

Liam, Layla, And Alice all stood in there places waiting for the bridegroom and The Bride to come out, hoping this plan will end up working or not especially since it depends on how Noah really wants for his parents or himself while Lily clearly knew what she wanted,

"You're highnesses" Liam said leading Noah and Lily parents to their seats "you're such a doll" Noah mom said and sat down Liam smile and went back to his spot, after a moment music started playing, the bridegroom walking through looking nervous as hell and he gave a look at Liam who gave him thumps up and he smile nervously at it, Noah went to his main spot, and waited for the girl of honor here comes the bride started playing as Lily walked down the aisle with flowers and her dad next to her the flower girl in front of her was still passing flowers it was cute, once Lily got set up in her spot everyone stood up for a moment and sat down, as words started from the wedding officiant  "Family, and friends, and loved ones, we have all gathered here today to grant these two of their beautiful love and relationship they gather throughout the years, it's wonderful that you were all able to join their highnesses Noah and Lily on their special day, we all gather around the place to..." Blah blah blah is ahh Liam heard, he stood there holding his hands tight hoping Noah would let the plan happen just hoping cause he knew Noah by now he doesn't want to disappoint his parents ever but he also knew they would wish for Noah to be happy either way so please stars let him be with Liam for as long as they please...

"Lily would you take the honor of being with Noah for eternity and summer throughout winters til death, through his moment and tough times?" He said
And Lily nod "yeah..." she said not sounding confident

"And you Noah would you-" Noah cut him off "I DON'T" he yelled which made the room go quiet, and Noah jumped a bit realizing that he yelled that "I'm sorry I just" he stutter looking at his parents who were shock he froze not knowing what to say but looked at Liam who was hyping him up and he took a deep breath and exhale "I'm sorry but I don't love Lily and she doesn't love me too and... there might already be someone else" he said and smiled at Liam who blushed and looked away, everyone gasp in shock some clapped in excitement "who is it?" Noah mom asked curious "it's uhh Liam.." he said "the servant?" Noah dad asked and he nodded Noah dad was shock while his mom was happy for him "then the wedding off as long as you already found someone who makes you happy do as you please" she said and Noah hugged her, Lily parents stared and Lily explained to them there was a small argument til they accepted her for being herself and wish her luck on finding someone, After a bit Noah ran to Liam and gave him a kiss as soon as he caught him "you're stuck with me forever either you like it or not" he said and Liam chuckle "mhm I'm glad" he said and smiled.

After years/months later Liam and Noah were still together, Layla graduated from school of magic and been known as the witch/magician in the village usually they get asked for shows and always accepted, Alice and Noah always hung out mainly she kept kicking him out the bakery cause he really CANNOT bake for life, Phoebe still worked at the castle with Liam, and Lily found her match

"Come on" Alice said while Noah stood at the exact spot he took Liam to on the day to the festival "shh be patient don't ruin this for me" he said pushing Alice aside, the two started having a friendly fight til they notice Layla covering Liam eyes and leading him to the two, "and that's ur cue lover boy" Alice said and stood aside, "are we there yet?" Liam asked and Layla hummed a mhm, once Layla removed their hands from Liam face he was a bit surprise to see Noah and where they were, "oh this is where you first took me on the day of the festive why did you want me here?" He asked curious, Noah looked around for a bit and sigh "you know how important you are for me like you made me realize that I couldn't find love unless it was with you" he said and Liam listened and nod "will.." he started and got on his knees "will you uhh marry me?" He asked and Liam got flustered and jump onto him saying yes repeatedly and Noah hugged him happily "Aww cute" Lily said smiling at the two, While Alice and Layla was happy for them.

Two roses always are connected no matter what you do once death occurs the other will remember them til death takes them too and for eternity they will be together..
.
.
.
.
.
The end.