Chapter 32: Giving Up Is The First Step To Lose Happiness.

ابدأ من البداية

But something is making her want to join the Valkyrie. Not about her father or something...she felt like just a moment ago...she made some sort of promise...

If anything happens...she needs to teach someone or a boy. She felt like she belongs to some sort of new family but why can't she remember it.

Her eyes linger at the sword beside her.

She felt like if she were about to die...she need to give this boy...her final lesson....not only the boy...but also others that follows behind him.

"Yes...I will keep on fighting. It not like me to give up before... before what." Himeko was confused but Theresa just smile.

"I see. I respect your choice. But I got a better idea himeko." Theresa smile as she bring out a big syringe.

"How about we pump you up with more honkai energy and let you follow your father footsteps!!! Just imagine unlimited power flow through your veins!!!" The sharp blade is put near her throat after she finished her words.

"Oh? Already raising the sword ready to kill me too?" Theresa scoff at her actions.

"Theresa don't you remember? All Valkyrie walk a fine line between sanity and corruption. We all already promised to kill a Valkyrie that was infected by honkai." Himeko defend herself.

"Of course I remember. But...can you do it? Can you kill the one closest to you?...how about an innocent people?" Theresa figure change to mei when she was attending the chiba academy.

"Raiden Mei. Is an innocent girl that doesn't know anything about honkai yet is the Herrscher. Will you kill her?" Mei ask himeko who is hesitating.

"You said all that with that sharp tounge. In the end it only for you to cover up your weakness and insecurities." Mei smile while getting closer to her.

"I-i...Shut up!" Himeko back away.

"Your hand already soak in blood and yet you're trying to play hero... can't you see that every fiber of your body is already corrupt by the honkai."

She look at herself to see her body start to crumbles as more line appears sending a burning sensation to her brain. Every cell in her body react to the pain.

Trying to hold into what is left of her.

She crouch to the ground in egony yet still keeping hold of the sword.

"No!!! Ughh...I can...still!!!"

"Himeko..." This voice send chill to her as she look up to see Kazuma looking down to her his face is dull and his eyes is lifeless.

His feature is different...some part of his body is transformed into some sort of honkai dragon...

"Why didn't you save me..." Himeko mouth trembling as her eyes keep looking at Kazuma that begin to tear up.

*Bang!*splash!*

Blood splatter across her face... Kazuma was shot in the head as his head got blown off.

"......"

His body fell to the ground as she saw the one that shot him is herself wearing a stoic face that revealed no emotions.

Her sharp fingernails begin to scratch herself. Moving like perpetual motion moving back and forth only to increase the speed.

She is someone that is capable of killing her allies like that...is someone like that worth...she abandoned her friend without even trying to find any cure...

The nails sink deeper into her flesh as she keep scratching the same place making wound for the blood to come out.

She was no human...she realizes what she truly is no different from her father...a monster.