CHAPTER ONE

Human Highschool

I WOKE UP PEACEFULLY under my white covers. I get up and slip on my slippers before opening the curtains of my balcony so that more light would enter my bedroom.

I check the time to be 07h00 and quickly enter my bathroom.

=
After brushing my teeth; taking a shower and pampering myself, I come out of the bathroom and raid my closet for an outfit.

A knock is then heard on my door.

"Come in!" I shout and in comes sky.

"Sky!" I shout and jump onto him while trying to keep my towel up.

"Hey cuz" he chuckles. "What are you doing here?" I ask him with a grin on my face.

"Coming to school with you, duh" he scoffs before exiting room.

"Oh. Okay" I say shocked before dropping my towel and dressing into my outfit for the day.

I sit down in front of my shell decorated vanity and tie my coily hair up so it wouldn't be in my face

I then grab my lip gloss before applying it to my lips and slipping it into my backpack's front pocket

My backpack was packed and ready to go, and so was I. I stand up and get my phone before exiting my bedroom.

"Morning" I greet as I walk down the stairs to find mom and Imogen here too, all eating breakfast. 

"We just wanted to wish you well on your first day and mama shark wants to drive you" Imogen explains.

"Sky here literally begged to come with" Mother snickers. I snigger too before taking a seat and munching on my own plate of pancakes.

I add whipped cream, syrup and a few berries to top up my pancakes.

=
Once breakfast was over, I said my goodbyes to my best friend and eldest sister since the only ones riding would be mum, Emaya, Sky and I.

We pull up in front of La Push High and I look around at our schoolmates.