INTRODUCTION

HI, MY NAME IS MALIYAH, I'm seven hundred and seventy years old and am the biggest bubble of joy you will ever meet

I always have a smile on my face and never frown or cry unless I'm really pushed into doing so. I rarely get angry too.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that I am a mermaid?

Yeah, yeah. I'm a mermaid. Mermaid princess of the aquatic kingdom, Aquastria.

I have smooth tan skin, bright blue eyes and long, curly hair. My tail gleams a bright lilac purple.

I am the carbon copy of my mermaid queen mother, Miren, a stern woman to say the least.

She's been that way ever since my father, Lyle Sinclair, died.

The only thing different with our looks is our complexions.

She is a dark skin beauty with blue eyes that gleam brighter than the sun. She has long black and straight hair and a gorgeous emerald green tail.

I love my mother but sometimes, she's a bit too bossy for her own good.

Then is my father, Lyle Sinclair. A redhead with dark brown eyes and cute little freckles.

My dad wasn't human though, the Sinclairs were gifted by witches many many years ago.

Their gift wasn't any special power but immortality but unfortunately my dad died in a plane crash years ago.

The Little Mermaid is my mother's favourite human movie which is why she named my eldest sister after it.

Ariel, princess of Aquastria and my older sister. Rocking her fiery orange tail that matches with her red hair.

She's the carbon copy of my dad and loved all things human which is why she moved out of the ocean to take a chance with the human world.

Emaya and I visit her often and she visits us.

Emaya is younger than Ariel but older than me. She has short curly hair, dark brown eyes that she took from dad and a bright cyan blue tail.

Then we have my aunt, River, mum's younger sister. And my cousin, Sky, he is a goofy soul and we get along great.

I have two guards that stay by my side. Imogen and Vivian.

Their twins and literally the most mer-tastic people you could ever meet.

Imogen is more on the badass side and Vivian is more like me, a cute little sweetheart.

But one thing that Vivian and I had in common is that under all that sweetness, was a woman.

A woman that would fight for her family and a woman that was skilled in all different types of fighting like martial arts.

Both underwater and on land.

I honestly loved only three things:

♡My Family and Friends
♡The Ocean
♡And everyone who loved me

Now, enough of the mother's side of the family. Let's move onto my father's side.

On my father's side of the family. There were his sisters, brother and mother.

That was all of the Sinclairs.

The Sinclairs were aware of what my family and I were but agreed to keep it secret after seeing how in love my parents were.

First, my grandmother, Agatha Sinclair, a kind woman that always had a smile on her face.

People like to say that's where I get it from.

Next is my older aunt, Auntie Dove. She's my dad's eldest sister and the funniest person I've ever met.

She knew how to instantly put a smile on someone's face and I loved that.

Then is Auntie Jade, younger than Auntie Dove but older than my dad. She's more supportive than anything and one thing she loves is art.

Then is my dad's younger brother, Noah, who loved music. He was the only blonde out of his redhead family, but so was his deceased father.

He had a bunch of musical instruments and has taught me how to play the electrical and acousitc guitar.

Well, that's my family.

BYE