You cuddle up to them

Young And Beautiful by Lana Del Rey

Robaire was laying on your bed next to you, you watching as he worked diligently on his laptop. The room was bathed in a soft, golden glow of the sun dying outside your window, the only sound the rhythmic tapping of Robaire's fingers against the keys.

This thing has been eating you up for a while. You didn't know it, but it was called Stockholm Syndrome, and it always made you feel so troubled with yourself.

But you just didn't resist sometimes.

Without a word, you moved closer to Robaire, wrapping your arms around him and nuzzling your face against his firm, warm chest. You didn't know why did you do it, the only thing you knew was that it felt right. He felt right.

His arm instinctively wrapped around you, pulling you closer until there was no space left between you. For a moment, you allowed yourself to forget the reality of your situation, to lose yourself in the comforting embrace of the man who was there for you all this time. Who never gave up on you, no matter how big of a pain in the ass you were. You started to feel bad.

"You're clinging to me like nobody loved you before, amour." Robaire murmured, his voice tinged with a hint of sadness for you as he pressed a tender kiss to the top of your head.

So on point, as always.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Hey Lover by The Daughters Of Eve

Tae is beside you as you two laid on your bed what he invited himself to, his presence comforting you as always, no matter how much you tried to deny it before. This, him, the summer breeze coming through your open balcony doors, sun shining into your room, you couldn't fight against it. This is great.

As you lay there, lost in your thoughts, you feel a sudden urge to be closer to him. All the sweet feelings he gave you in the middle of the hell you were in, you truly grew an attachment towards him.

Without thinking, you shift closer to him, seeking the warmth of his body against yours. You nestle into his side, feeling his arm instinctively wrap around you in response, a dorky giggle following it from him. And that he snorted sometimes when he was laughing, he did it now too. He was truly adorable.

You two stayed like this, as you eventually also started reading the book in his hand before you fell asleep.

He loved you like the sun.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Salvatore by Lana Del Rey

Jesse was flipping through the pages of a book as he was laying next to you on your bed, eyes too focused on the mix of words to pay attention to you. You being there, next to him was perfectly enough.

You felt the same, he was just perfectly far away from you, stay there too please.

But..

Despite the distance you wanted to keep between the two of you, you couldn't shake the sudden urge to seek solace in his presence. The comfort what he always gave to you. No matter that you always bite, he reaches out to you anyway. Letting you bite him.

Like you could resist. Quietly, you scooted closer to Jesse, tentatively wrapping your arms around his waist and resting your head on his flat stomach. He stiffened slightly at the unexpected contact, but to your surprise, he didn't push you away. He knew how much he healed your aching soul.

Instead, he let out a quiet sigh, his tense muscles slowly relaxing as he took one of his hands and brushed through your hair with his fingers, then keeping it on your head.