Nicknames

Robaire would likely call you endearing nicknames when he's trying to manipulate or comfort you.

For example, he might call you
"sweetheart" or "darling" when he's trying to calm you down after a disagreement or reassure you of his affection. These nicknames serve to reinforce the illusion of intimacy and trust between you, subtly reinforcing his control over you.

But the ones that come from heart are the sincere ones like "chérie" and the ones that are accompanied by his gentle hands on you, reminding you that he's there for you.

Tae would use affectionate nicknames as a way to express his overwhelming love and obsession for you.

He might call you "my love" or
"my precious" in moments of intense emotion, his voice trembling with adoration. And I don't even need to say, "dove" is a regular one too. (He named one of his birds after you, bae)

These nicknames serve to highlight the depth of his obsession and his desire to possess you completely, blurring the lines between love and possession in his twisted mind.

Jesse would call you nicknames as a way to assert his control over you, but also making sure that they're sweet.

He might use romantic or derogatory terms like "angel" or "doll" to diminish your sense of autonomy and reinforce his power over you with a sweet tone, to fuck with your sincere heart.

Some of these nicknames serve to dehumanize you, reminding you of your subservient position in his eyes and reinforcing his belief that you exist solely to fulfill his desires.

But the other ones are mirroring his deep love for you what you don't let him spoil you with, so that's when the harsher ones come to case. Depends on which ones catch your attention more, and he never fails to be able to tell that.

Aaron T. would use nicknames as a way to manipulate and charm you into compliance when not sincerely showing his love.

He might call you playful nicknames like "cutie" or "sweetie" as a way to disarm you and make you more receptive to his manipulation, all while being sweet as usual. These nicknames serve to mask his true intentions behind a facade of charm and charisma, allowing him to bend you to his will without raising suspicion.

But the ones that come from heart are a perfect example for his personality too. You'd never admit, but "sugar tits" and "sweet pea" are the ones that catch your attention the most.

Aaron Z. would use nicknames as a way to exert dominance and instill fear in you. To show you who's in charge and in the position of calling nicknames.

He might call you derogatory terms like "bitch" or "whore" as a way to degrade and belittle you, reinforcing his power over you through verbal abuse. These nicknames serve to remind you of your inferior status in his eyes and reinforce his belief that he has the right to control and punish you as he sees fit. Maybe "princess" when he wants to remind you how much he looks down on you and how much better is he.

But when it's the two of you, his usual ones are "babydoll" or "bambi", but he would never let these slip out anywhere else. What happens in his room, stays in his room.