You get injured while escaping

You tried to escape again, and he found you injured by yourself accidentally. Dumbass.

Robaire upon finding you injured, his initial anger at your attempted escape would be overshadowed by concern for your well-being, knowing that he doesn't have to worry about your escape anymore, so this is more important.

He would rush to your side, his calm demeanor replaced by worry and panic. Despite his tendencies, he would gently tend to your injuries, cursing himself for not being able to protect you better.

Robaire would then become even more determined to keep you safe, possibly increasing security measures and surveillance to prevent future escape attempts.

You slept better that night because he did something, you never figured it out though. Changed the temperature in the room? Gave you extra dinner? Extra pillows? You didn't know.

Tae's heart would break discovering you injured, as he cannot bear to see you in pain what is not caused by others. He would rush to your side, and shower you with affectionate apologies.

Tae's obsession with you would intensify as he vows to never let anything harm you again. He might become even more clingy and possessive, insisting on staying by your side at all times to ensure your safety.

The boys found you two cuddled up on their driveway, at least Tae cuddled up to you and you bearing with it.

Jesse's reaction would be a mix of anger, guilt, and concern. He would be furious at whoever or whatever caused you harm, possibly even blaming himself for not being able to protect you.

Despite his possessive and abusive tendencies, Jess would rush to your aid, his usual aggression replaced by a desperate need to make sure you're okay, shaking his head and telling you how dumb you were.

He might become even more controlling, trying to restrict your movements even further to prevent any future accidents.

You didn't eat anything for dinner that night, one of his ways to show you where you belong is to starve you.

Aaron T, Finding you injured would give him the perfect opportunity to manipulate you emotionally.

He would rush to your side, feigning concern and showering you with comforting words. Aaron would use the incident to reinforce his narrative that staying with them is for your own safety, subtly blaming you for the accident and emphasizing how much he cares about you and wants to protect you.

He might even use this as a chance to isolate you further, ensuring that you become more dependent on him and the others for protection.

He asked someone to take care of you and kept you in his room for the night, caressing your head till you fell asleep.

Aaron Z. would stay alert if you would try anything, but don't worry, he would still insult you for being this dumb.

He would see your injury as a consequence of your attempted escape and would show little to no concern for your well-being.

After he carried you back to the mansion(while touching you like a porcelain doll) he watched Jesse take care of your injuries, then bought you back to your room.

Big boy filled u up like your knee was filled up with tiny rocks because you wouldn't watch where you're going🤞

Deep down, he cared though. But he wouldn't admit it for any money.(not like he needs it nyigihigiihhih)