Moments between you two

Robaire passed Z. one of his protein bars. "And you take a shower before Jesse sees you like this!" He shouted after Tae, while making breakfast and wiping T.'s spilled cereal at the same time.

"Sir yes sir!" saluted Tae as he passed the kitchen, most likely going up to his room.

Z. out of the kitchen now and T. most likely spilling something else somewhere, your eyes lingered on Robaire's soft hands as he whipped up breakfast for you.

It wasn't hard to feel your eyes on him and he turned around, raising his brows while looking in your eyes. Surprised that you didn't look away, didn't act like you hate him and didn't start doing something else. Then he mumbled;

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes."

He had a million things to do, but looking at you was more important.

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎

Tae kissed your shoulder gently, you could feel the soft material of his clothes pressed into your back.

"I'm sorry. Don't be angry." He breathed into your shoulder, watching your delicate hands work on some shirt's tags to cut it off, which he didn't care much about right now.

The thing he apologized for didn't matter, no. Just his sweet apology, kissing up from your shoulder to your neck, stopping at your ear.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Jesse's hands moved delicately, his paintbrush tickling your arms as he moved down on them.

You were laid out in Jesse's art room on his biggest working table, completely naked as he created a painting on your revealed body. No words exchanged except him telling you sometimes that maybe this will tickle, but it never really did.

The thing tickling was your brain, trying to process that this cruelty of a man was this beautiful and talented.

He felt your eyes on him the whole time, he even looked back at you sometimes. It wasn't awkward, you weren't scared now.

You knew that he loved you.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Aaron T. gasping when you fell on the ice while you two were dancing on it, you holding onto him because you never learned how to ice skate.

The moment you fell he slammed his body next to yours, laying with you on the cold ice, holding your hands and eating the snowflakes falling over the two of you.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Aaron Z.'s room was warm, you quickly learned his liking for warm temperature.

The thing what wasn't so fond of the tropical weather in his room was sat by the window, the coldest spot in his big room and where the biggest amount of sunshine was.

The thing was a bunch of tulips carefully living in a flower pot which looked like Jesse's work.

You watched the tulips shine under the sunlight. You'd wonder why does he have them in his monotone, lifeless room with the only decorations put up by T.

You'd wonder, if you didn't know that you told him that tulips were your favorites.

Z. sat behind you on the bed, your hair spread in his hands when his gaze followed yours to the colorful flowers in his window. He knew that you wouldn't ask about them, but if you did then maybe, maybe and just maybe, he wouldn't deny it this time, that he cared for your preferences.