14 - the kiss

Y/N'S  POV :)

I see Natasha moving her hand to her lips, wiping it away, or something.

 As if that is going to do anything.

While I am frozen.

She swiftly grabs the phone and deletes the picture. Looking up again. Then back at me. 

I feel like all the other people in the room disappeared besides Natasha. As she looks at me, her eyes speak so many things, yet I can't name what precisely. 

She stands up, takes my hand, and drags me out of the room, keeping all the others their imagination to guess what will happen. 

When we are a bit further from the living room she pushes me against the wall. 

"Why did you kiss me?" She asks, the tone of her voice purely existing of anger and confusion, yet her eyes seem to mean something else. 

"Why the assumption that I kissed you? You could have perfectly kissed me!" I started back, shocked she would assume so. 

"What no, why would I? Have you ever looked at yourself?" She says back, her voice being louder than usual. 

"Okay ouch, there was no need to attack me. ... But in the picture, it seemed like you were the one leading the kiss. That's all I'm saying." I say shrugging my shoulders, but I keep my voice low, not wanting this to escalate. 

She just blinks. 

"Are you gonna say anything or are you just going to stand there?" I ask when she stands there immobile, lost in her thoughts. 

"You offered to do shots, so it's your fault we did that." She says out of nowhere, ignoring my previous comment. 

"Nat you are making accusations like a kid would. You could have perfectly said no and stayed sober." I say calmly. 

It just sucks I don't remember anything. 

Natasha's eyes narrow, as she steps back, crossing her arms defensively. "I can't believe you're trying to pin this on me. You're the one who always gets us into these situations." (see the couch on movie night)

I roll my eyes, feeling the frustration bubbling up inside me. "Oh, come on, Natasha. Don't act like you're innocent in all of this. You were just as eager to take those shots as I was."

She scoffs, shaking her head. "This is typical of you, always deflecting blame onto someone else. Well, I'm not going to stand here and argue with you about it. I'm leaving."

Before I can say anything else, Natasha turns and starts walking away, leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

"You can't just leave in the middle of an argument," I say when I'm left alone. I continued to stand there, not knowing where else I could go. 

~ Time skip to evening because I'm too lazy to write the boring part of the day. 

I was in my room, playing Fortnite with Sam, Bucky, Kate, and Peter. (If you guys don't like Fortnite, just choose another game, and just imagine Fortnite could have 5 people in a team instead of 4.) 

When we were eating dinner they were talking about it so I asked if I could join them. 

"HE IS SHOOTING WITH A SNIPER" Bucky screams through the mic. 

We were all playing in our own room with call. 

"I'M DOWN, I REPEAT I'M DOWN. HE IS COMING TOWARDS YOU KATE" Peter screams before I hear shots coming from the left. 

"SHOTS FIRED, SHOTS FIRED HELP" I scream in the call when I hear someone shooting at Kate.

"I'm dead." She says slightly irritated.

I had to make the volume softer with all the screaming. 

It is just me and Sam now. 

"Y/n I'm making a distraction. You kill him with your SMG got it?" Sam says. 

"Got it" I mumble while concentrating on the shot. 

That's the moment my door flies open with Natasha standing there with a gun pointing at me.

Her eyes scan the whole room before stopping on my computer screen. Her shoulders relax and she lowers her gun. 

"What the fuck Natasha?" I say startled. 

"Please don't tell me you are playing that stupid game and that those were actual shots." She says staring at me blankly. But I can see a subtle smile forming on her lips and a hint of blush on her cheeks from embarrassment.

"Y/N WHY AREN'T YOU SHOOTING HIM" Sam shouts in the mic. I turn to my screen and just see that he shoots me one more time before we are placed #2 in the ranked battle royale game. 

"Please don't tell me you thought someone was actually shooting me," I say amused by the situation to Nat. 

"You were screaming super loud! And my room is not that far from yours so I hear everything perfectly. Next time just ask Jarvis to make your room soundproof. I don't want to hear everything you do in here." She says smirking.  

"And what do you mean by that last part exactly?" I ask. 

"You know what I mean. I'm serious tho." She says before leaving without saying bye. 

"Y/n you know your mic was still on, right?" Kate says. 

"Shit, right," I say as I press the 'ready' button for a new game. 

NATASHA'S POV

I wonder if she truly believes I was drunk to the point I don't remember anything that night.

----

A/n: Okay so hi again. If you want a new chapter and you see I haven't updated in ages. just comment and I'll prob write it in the following days. 

And as you may know, if you are following my updates. I don't have any specific days I upload. Because I do a lot in the week. So here are some facts I did in these past weeks because I'm bored now; :)

- I WENT TO NOAH KAHAN CONCERT OMG I WAS SO HAPPY

-I found out I have a crush on someone but I'm still wondering if it is a friend crush or a normal crush. Or maybe it is just because that person is gay and that's cool. (I'm not out yet) (that person was also at the Noah Kahan concert but we didn't see each other) (and maybe the first conversation I had with them in two years of being in the same class was the next day)

-I went to the Mother Mother concert, It brought me back to my 'hayloft' and 'gacha life' phase help. I loved it tho!

- I have tickets for Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo woop woop (already have them for some time, but yeah, still good news)

- My grandpa died two weeks ago. Now I only have one grandmother left :'(. 

- I have tickets for Conan Gray (OMG) and Cigarettes after sex. 

- I have been playing Fortnite waaaay too much. 

- THE OSCARS?! EMMA STONE, MY BABY WON, AAAAAAAAAAAAH. AND MARGOT ROBBIE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL OM MY LORD? AND BILLIE GETTING A STANDING OVATION, DESERVED. AND RYAN GOSLING ATE WITH i4M JUST KEN. 

Hello, people who read till the end, lovely to meet you, and thank you  👀