2 - a freaking way to hot shower

--=--

Y/N POV-

Immediately after the training session, I go to my room. I don't even know if I even said goodbye or thank you to Natasha. I just left as fast as I could.

I take off my clothes and go into the shower. The freshwater tickles my skin as I slowly turn warmer.

"FUCK" I scream out as it went from 25°C/77°F to 46°C/114°F(guys I am European so I have to trust Google on this one)

My hand reaches as fast as it can towards the handle to turn the water off as I have a burning sensation all over my body.

A tear escaped my left eye and slowly rolled down my cheek to fall on the ground.

Then another tear comes until I am crying in silence on the floor. Small sobs escape my mouth as I try to calm myself down.

I don't even know why exactly I am crying. Was it the fact that I had to join the Avengers? Scared that Natasha will notice that I am lying? Afraid that everything I spent 2 years to build would just serve to be nothing with a wrong move I would make? The burning water all over my skin sensation that reminds me punishments of the Redroom?

But my thoughts were quickly interrupted by a knock at my bathroom door.

"Y/N You okay?"

I hear a voice but I am not quite sure who it is. I recognize it but I don't know who it is.

"Hey look first I hear someone screaming fuck I think, not quite sure in what context I had to take that in. And then I hear sobs coming from your room. So I want to know if you are okay or not, I will open the door of the bathroom now."

Wanda

"WAIT" I say totally panicked as I grab a towel

"Why?" "BECAUSE I AM NAKED RIGHT NOW" "Oh okay well then put a towel around you or something but like I am coming in in a minute to make sure you are okay and you are not, eumhh, I don't know"

I stumble out of the shower and take a towel as fast as I can as I put it over my body to make sure no intimate places are shown.

Then I look in the mirror to look at my state. Damn, puffy red eyes and red-stained nose top.

"Open the door Y/N or I open it myself" I can hear by the tone she is using that there is not one chance she doesn't enter. So I just opened the lock.

"Hii" I say in my most cheerful voice that I could make

"What's wrong?" The worried in her face told me that she actually cared about me. Which made me warm inside knowing that I did have a friend.

"Nothing"
"The truth Y/N"
"Nothing, everything is fine"
"So that is why you have been crying?"
"Shower was too hot, it hurts"

I could see her hurt face. Of course, she knew I was lying. But like what do I tell her? Oh no, just i came from the redroom and I am not at all what I said about my past. And freaking Romanoff is like the worst to lie to. Also, I am freaking scared. But hey! please don't look at me otherwise, I am still the same me :)

Another tear streams down my face

She puts her hand under my chin and takes it to make me look up at her.

"That is exactly what you could have told me"

WHAT

I look at her in disbelief, didn't I only say that in my head? SHIT NOW SHE KNOWS. WHAT? HOW? WHEN?

"Maybe you forget I can read minds?" She says it with an innocent smile.

Tears were forming in my eyes as I tried to hold them back.

"Please don't lock me up or tell the others or kill me or I don't know. I will leave if you want."

I quickly get up, still making sure the towel is still good, as I run over to my closet to take a bag and I start throwing my stuff in there. I could hear her talking but I was too focused on taking my stuff and holding back tears and sobs to even bother to listen or hear to her.

"Y/N!" I hear her scream my name as my feet rise from the ground, my bag falling on the floor as my body flies in the air with the towel still being around me.

"Y/N please calm down. You are not going anywhere, so please just breathe and stop packing"

Her magic slowly puts me down on my bed while she also sits on it, No wait she stands up again.

"Can I sit?" She motions with her hands towards my bed. I can't help to let out a small chuckle as I nod.

I let out a shaky sigh as I prepare myself for what she was going to say. Then I see her hands sparkling a red color before I see my hoodie fly into the room from my closet and land next to me. I just stare at it

"You don't have to put it on if you prefer to be half naked" She chuckles lightly as I turn around and put it over me.

"I know you don't have any bad intentions, really. I want you to stay you are my friend!" She says it with a smile on her face, which immediately calms me down.

"I won't say anything to the others but you will have to tell them one day or another. Surely if you can fight as good as Natasha. You could be a good asset to the team you know. Just so you know, Natasha likes you, but she hates the fact that she knows that you are hiding something, in the way you are fighting or acting."

I sigh and flop on the bed so that I am lying on it with my face covered in the sheets. "Thanks" I say but it is half muffled by the sheets that cover my mouth.