1 - Hi, yeah that's me

----=----

*Little background information: You are 19-year-old ex-widow from the red room. You managed to get out at 17 and have now been able to get into S.H.I.E.L.D.Shield does not know that I was in the red room and had recruited me for my hacking and programmatic skills*

- Y/N POV -

"I don't think I am the best suited for that position sir" I say with a cold tone pissed that he was thinking of me for that job.

I see that Fury's facial expression changed quickly into a more angry expression? I would if someone would contradict me, but okay.

"You don't have a choice agent Y/L/N. So go pack your things, you have a file on your desk with more information. Agent Hill will come pick you up at 2 pm, don't be late. And this experience could also be very good for you, all the training and stuff. You need to be able to defend yourself. hacking won't save your life if you are put in the field."

I nod before leaving the room.

"fuck this" I mumble as I walk towards the elevator.

Since I went out, I did everything I could to not be near Natasha Romanoff, afraid she might recognize any of my skills or act. She, after all, had had the same training as me. I go towards my room and see the file Fury mentioned earlier.

"Start training with Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, and Natasha Romanoff."I sigh knowing that this will be a shit load more difficult than I could have imagined. "Interlectual guidance with the assistance of Tony Stark. Medical assistance is provided by Bruce Banner. Daily reports about organization, atmosphere, maintenance, contacts,.."

I continued reading the file. So basically I just have a shit load of extra work that will make my whole time there miserable. For 2 months.

"They are nice you know? No need to stress about this!" I could see Agent Hill trying to comfort me as she could probably see how tense my muscles were.

"Yeah, yeah I know". I could just finish my sentence as the elevator doors go open.

I see all the confused looks on their faces going from Agent Hill to me, back to Agent Hill, and again to me. At this moment I just wanted to sink into the bottom of the earts quack and never come back above.

"Hey! You are Y/N, right? Fury told us about you" Tony said while looking me up and down. I see some other Avengers comprehending why I am here by their change of body posture and facial expression.

"Hi yeah, that's me," I say in the most awkward way possible.

Shit that was like really awkward. Messed up my first impression. good myself. Why the frick do I have to be so awkward? It is not like this is my first human interaction with another human. just calm down Y/N, everything will go well.

I can see that Wanda is holding back her laughter but I don't know why as all the others just seem to have a more serious or relaxed expression.

- -- time skip for a week because I am too lazy to write all that stuff -- -

Everything went on pretty good. I am friends with everyone but mostly Wanda and Peter, it is with them I spend most time with now.

My room is huge compared to what I am used to, a king-sized bed, huge windows, an extra wide TV,...!

But tomorrow my first training starts with Romanoff. I avoided her this whole week, but I can't really do that tomorrow, can I? No no, I can't. So I just closed my eyes and tried to at least get a few hours of sleep before my alarm started.

5a.m BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I groan wondering why she would plan a training session SO early in the morning, the sun wasn't even up yet.

I take a sports bra, a tank top and a sweatpants. Then I left my room, took a snack out of the kitchen, and went downstairs to where the training room was.

My nerves were killing me inside but I knew I just had to keep my little act up to her so that she wouldn't notice anything.

"Hi" I say to her when I see that she is already boxing a punching bag.

God what did she have those strong arms and beautiful body. I never ever paid attention to that. Om my- her hair put in a ponytail was Majestic.

"You're late" She says looking at me up and down. My eyes widen as I look at my watch *5a.m48*

"Only 3 minutes late?" I say that a bit surprised by the fact that she would even comment on it.

"Still late" Her face tightens more as her eyes are checking my whole body language. I know what she is doing.

"I couldn't find my way here too. Only my second time being here, and I got lost" I say staring at her to see how she would react.

"Just don't be late again, when I say 5:45, you are here on time. You can be a bit early if you want to but not late. Understood?"

She is deadly serious right now which I completely hate. She seemed like such a nice person to the others but with me, she is a brat and checks every little thing I do.

"Understood?" She says it louder this time.

I only now realize that I didn't at all react to her anymore and am just lost in my thoughts. Like right now actually, I gotta answer her. Why aren't there any words coming out of my mouth?

"Helloooo??? Earth to Y/N?" Her face was cold, with not at all a spark of joy or happiness or something sweet.

"Yes! Yes understood, I am sincerely sorry I was lost in my thoughts." I say embarrassed"

- NATASHA POV -

Dammit, she was cute. NO Natasha don't think like that. She is new and you know nothing about her. Who knows if she is from Hydra or something?

*Flashback from a week ago*

Immediately when I heard that there would be a new woman on the team I was excited! I only had Wanda, Pepper, and Maria. They were both so nice but I wanted to learn someone new too. Of course not before a little background check. I went straight to my room and took out my laptop. *Y/N Y/L/N* As I put that into the research bar from MyfinderSTARKAVGNRS (just imagine an app stark made so that he could research a person and get every information known). But to my surprise, I could only see a SHIELD archive with her name, like her training which level she was on, but I saw nothing about her family or home address before Shield not even a school or anything.

*end flashback*

"Show me what you got" I put myself into a defense position and put my hands up so that she could show me her punches or kicks.

I swear I could see a scared, no more like an annoyed expression on her face before it became her more gentle look.

"I am sorry but I can't really fight. I did a camp once but nothing much" Even tho her poker face was very good I could see the lie in her eyes.

"Okay, well then just defend yourself while I try to put you to the ground"

"Okay" She changes into a more stable position while I take off my widow sticks and bites so I won't hurt her without willing to.

As I moved towards her in a quick motion I kicked her legs which made her lose her balance towards the front, with that I took her arms and quickly tore them to the ground which resulted in her doing a forward roll.

"For someone who has never fought before you are really bad. You didn't even try"

As she was good at not showing any of her skills, she made the mistake of doing exactly nothing. Even a person with no fighting experience would have at least tried to get me off her.

"You went too quick, didn't have time to react" She said still lying on the ground on her back.

The rest of the training session went kind of well, even tho she was really bad or was just hiding
s o m e t h i n g
I showed her how to punch and at the end, we just stretched.