new tannate

Kurama, mind link/ thinking "talking" <noise>

It's been 3 weeks now. and the change was different.  the first 2 weeks were hell for shanks and Monica. constant crying and getting up at odd parts of the nights. they were happy when she slept more peacefully on the third week. 

but they were worried about how long out of the day she was sleeping. then one day when Monica was undressing honey for a bath she found a spiral mark on her body. she freaked and called a doctor. 

 they told her it was either a birthmark or a power the child was born with because she was a really healthy baby she was even growing at a alarming rate she was the size of a 3 month old child.(for the plot) but she had no devil fruit. with a little worry they let it be. 

 Little do they know is that honey now has a Chakra beast in her. Kurama. she had pulled him out of his world. well a alternat universe of his world and replaced him with a sub of him self which acts like his canon self. it has all his powers and dies the same way all living beings like him do.

 it was the third week when she decided to develop him. she was constantly asleep and that was because she was in her mind scape with Kurama. when she first showed up it bewildered him. he was super confused on why this small being was there and not the Uzumaki brat.

"Oi! Brat! . . . .. Who the hell are you? And what happened to that Uzumaki brat i can tell im no longer sealed in him." "Well I'm Daisy D. Honey! I'm sad to tell you that you are no longer a part of your world. and no you are not dead. well say a sub is filling in for your body in your world. its like your twin. but you are real and it's not. your real body is here and your fake is the exact copy of you to where they will not be able to tell you left, and is sealed into Naruto." 

she had crawled through the bars sitting in front of his paw.

"So im free?" he asks "listen i can only talk for a bit since im stuck in a 3 Month year old body. so in reality if i wanted i could let you out. And i will but not now since im still small. i just need to make a pact with you that's all." she said landing in his fur. 

"What's the pact?" "That you will fight by my side if i let you out. but you can not be full size all the time. This world is no ninja world so seeing you could confuse lot's. And you can never tell anyone that you are from another verse. ok? i'm the only one in this world that can do what i do." 

Honey looked up at hi through his fur. <Sigh> "Sure. it sounds fun. as long as i am free from a constant cage." "nice. . . . . . . .. now ima take a nice nap." and she fell asleep

____________________________________

It was now the week Shanks leaves. Right now she was strapped to Monica with a sash. Her new Mother. They were all at the docs Watching the crew load the ship. shanks then walks up to Monica. "We will be Departing in a few minuets. Please be safe Monica. Make Shure to take your med's." He then kissed her on the forehead.

"I will send out a letter if anything happens. If anything you should be worried about it'd have to be honey. She is advancing more than regular kids which means she  will be into things faster" Monica then takes honey out the sling and hands her to Shanks.

He knew she was growing fast. Its what worried him the most. "Honey your growing too fast for  your Otosan." you know what im bored. so lets put my speech practice to good use 

"O- Oto. Otosan!" honey squealed out. when he heard that he grew a big smile and hugged her "Did you hear that! Monica! she said Otosan First!" he was literally jumping up and down.

"yes yes, she said Otosan first but. . . STOP SHAKING HER UP!!" he immediately stopped  "oh. yes sorry honey." he stopped hugging her and held her Simba style "I just got excited. My daughter is so so Smart!" 

Monica snatched honey from him and hit him on his head. "will you act like a responsible father! <huff> Here stay safe." she then pulled 'the straw hat' off her head and put it on his head. "captain!!! we got to set sail!" a crew member yelled from the ship. i feel  so bad  for what im about to do but. . . . . . i'm bored. honey thought  

"Well looks like i got to go. . . . . " he kissed monica on the head, but when he looked at honey she had tears built up in her eyes. Crap not now honey!! monica thought . <sniffles> "otosan?" honey wiend out. que the arrow threw the heart. honey now made grabby hands to shanks "I think i can stay another month." Monica face palmed. 

"Ben! drag him away." monica yelled. ben, yassop, and lucky came and dragged a screaming shanks away. "Honey!!! Otosan promises to be back soon!" he yelled over the railing of the ship. "Otosan?" honey was enjoying this. . . . a little too much. A shadow was casted over Monica's face. "boys!" she yelled from the dock grabbing their attention. she smiled softly. 

"don't let him come back! unless i say so got it!?" "Hai!!" they yelled back saluting her with big smiles on there face. "monica!!!!!! You're evil!!! How dare you?! I'm Staying!!" since they were already sailing off he tried jumping ship but Ben caught him and tied him to the mass. "Bye!! <3" Monica waves and blows a kiss. she walks back off the dock listening to shanks curse her name and yelling For Honey. 

Your evil honey. no im bored