𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 - 3

Back in the present.

The next morning, 🌅🌄

Jennie - I woke up and got ready for the hospital. Today, I need to choose an assistant for myself. I think I should select Lisa as my assistant and seek revenge through her.

Currently I'm at the hospital, I've already checked all the documents last night. Now, I'm sitting in my office, waiting for the head of Lisa's department. As the door opens, I glance over, and it's Lisa's department head. He comes towards me and bows.

Dr. Lee - "Good morning, Dr. Kim."

Jennie - "Good morning, Dr. Lee." I gesture for him to take a seat at the chair in front of my table. As he sits down, I continue, "I reviewed all the documents of the doctors last night, and I have decided that I want to take Lalisa Manoban from your department and keep her with me as my an assistant."

Dr. Lee - I was very nervous, Dr. Kim. I don't know why you're doing this. Dr. Lalisa is a very good doctor. Then I said, "Okay, Dr. Kim, but she's a very good surgeon. If she makes any mistakes, please forgive her."

Jennie - "I am going to make her my assistant, and my assistant is not allowed any mistakes. I don't like any wrongdoings, and now you may go and send Lalisa to my office."

Dr. Lee - I lowered my gaze respectfully and said, "Okay, Dr. Kim."

---

Lisa - I have just been called by the head of our department to his office. I don't know what the matter is. I came outside the office, knocked, heard a voice saying "come in."

I opened the door, went inside, and saw Dr. Lee, who is the head of our department, looking serious. Oh God, why is Dr. Lee looking so serious? I am nervous right now. Nervously, I said, "Yes, Dr. Lee, you called me. Is there something you want to talk about?"

Dr. Lee - I looked at Dr. Lalisa and said, "Dr. Lalisa, I know you're a very good doctor, and I've always ignored the fact that you often come late because I know you're a great doctor. But from now on, you can't be late anymore because everyone won't ignore your mistakes."

Lisa - When I heard all this, I was very confused and nervous. Then I asked, "What does that mean, Dr. Lee?"

Dr. Lee - "Dr. Lalisa, from today, you will work as an assistant under Dr. Kim."

Lisa - I was in shock. I will assist Dr. Kim? Wow! But who made this decision? So, I asked Dr. Lee, "Did you make this decision, Dr. Lee?"

Dr. Lee - "No, I didn't. Dr. Kim, who is now the CEO of this hospital, made the decision."

Lisa - "But she could have chosen someone else. Why did she choose me?" I raised my eyebrow while asking.

Dr. Lee - "I don't know, but yes, now you should go to the CEO's office. She wants to talk to you."

Lisa - "What?! What does she want to talk about, huh?" I nervously asked.

Dr. Lee - "I don't know. Now you should go because Dr. Kim is waiting for you, and from today, you'll be working under her. So, be careful."

Lisa - I nervously gulped, nodded, and said, "Okay, bye."

I left Dr. Lee's office and went straight towards the CEO's office. I'm very nervous. When I arrived outside the office, I knocked. After a few seconds, I heard a voice saying "come in." I opened the door and entered.

I'm very nervous. I looked towards the CEO's chair and saw Jennie Kim, I mean Dr. Kim, sitting there. She looks very hot. I've never seen such a hot and handsome girl before.