11

Ok, back back !

Hello everyone 🤗Here is the next part

Hello everyone 🤗
Here is the next part. Humble requests please do vote and comments.
Enjoy! 🪄✨😺
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rishab, exuding confidence in his impeccable attire, strides into his firm where his secretary eagerly awaits.

Secretary: "Sir, Mr. Viraj has requested your presence at the Chauhan company regarding the new case."

A sly smirk graces Rishab's lips as he considers the opportunity before him.

Rishab: "I want every employee at my estate scrutinized within two days. No room for error. Any anomalies must be reported promptly. Also, draft a shareholding document for the Chauhan company. Consult my father; I want his perspective. I've already heard Viraj and Abhinav's views."

His secretary, taken aback by the flurry of directives, nods in understanding. Rishab's aura commands obedience, even when his instructions border on enigmatic.

As Rishab settles into his office chair, he savors a sip of his robust black coffee, his gaze piercing through the air as he fixes it on his secretary.

Rishab: "I want a detailed report on Chaaya Agarwal's performance in our firm."

His secretary, slightly bewildered yet determined, hastens to fulfill Rishab's requests, leaving him to his contemplations.

With his mind teeming with schemes and machinations, Rishab's concentration is momentarily disrupted by a phone call, shattering the tranquility of his office.

Rishab, already immersed in the depths of his work, answered the call with an air of authority.Rishab: "Yes, speak."

As the call connected, Rishab's voice resonated with confidence. "Bene, tu. Matteo?" (*Good, you? Matteo?*) he responded smoothly, his tone hinting at a world of clandestine dealings.

Matteo's words echoed with a sense of accomplishment, describing destruction and chaos as Rishab desired.

"Il tuo lavoro è finito! Tutto viene distrutto come volevi," (*Your work is done! Everything is destroyed as you wanted*) Matteo's voice declared triumphantly.

Rishab's eyes danced with amusement as he acknowledged the outcome with a simple "Bene" (*Good*), his satisfaction palpable.

When Matteo inquired about her whereabouts, Rishab's demeanor shifted subtly, his response shrouded in mystery.

"L'hai trovata?" (*Did you find her?*) Matteo asked, his voice betraying a hint of curiosity.

"Forse si!" (*Maybe yes!*), Rishab replied, his voice tinged with an enigmatic charm.

Matteo's promise of assistance and an impending visit to India for a mafia party only fueled Rishab's intrigue.

"Beh ti aiuteremo in questo e sai che presto verrò in India, per una festa di mafia," (*Well, we will help you in this, and you know I'm coming to India soon, for a mafia party*) Matteo stated confidently.