8

Hello everyone 🤠
Ok, so I want to say something..
I'm feeling lost, like i should leave writing because you guys are reading a story like ghosts , like it's silence here 😭. I would love and appreciate it if you all will share your views, comments and please vote 🥺

 I would love and appreciate it if you all will share your views, comments and please vote 🥺

Ok , enough for today 🤧🤧😩
Let's start chapter 🪄
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, Adyasha rise at 6 AM, ready for a day that held the key to her unknown destiny.

After preparing herself, she took Rocco for a brisk walk, whipped up a quick breakfast, and ensured he got his medication. With a sense of urgency, she woke Kirti, making sure she had her share of breakfast and medicine.

Kirti: Why the rush? Where are you off to so early?

Adyasha: Maa, I'll spill the beans later. Right now, I need to dash. Take care of yourself and Rocco. I'll be back in a jiffy.

Kirti: Alright, take care. Did you have your breakfast?

Adyasha: Yes, all done. (She hugged Kirti and Rocco before leaving in a hurry.)

Adyasha arrives outside her home, where Mr

Adyasha arrives outside her home, where Mr. Jha waits with her car.

Adyasha: Are all my documents ready?
Mr. Jha: Good morning, mam. Yes, everything is prepared just as you instructed.

Adyasha nods, takes the driver's seat, and lowers the window to tell Mr. Jha, "I'll handle this; no need for any suspicious drama. You head to the mansion and proceed with the next steps as discussed."

Mr. Jha nods, and with the window closed, Adyasha drives away, setting the stage for intrigue and unfolding events.

Adyasha strides out of her car, eyes fixating on the grand building proudly adorned with "The Chauhan's."

Adyasha: Never saw this coming, but there's no turning back now.

She takes a deep breath, projecting a commanding presence as she makes her way to the company entrance. Standing before the receptionist:

Receptionist: How can I assist you?
Adyasha: Here for an interview.

Receptionist: Oh yes, mam. 30th floor, first cabin on the right. The boss will take your interview.