5

Hello everyone 👋🏻
Next chapter here.
Hope you will like it and show your love and support. ❣️

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the Chauhan Mansion,

Ajeet Chauhan is reading the newspaper in the drawing room early in the morning.

Mitali Chauhan, holding two cups of tea, approaches Ajeet and says, "You know, your elder son hasn't come home from few days."

Ajeet: What can I do about it, Mitali? Everyone here lives according to their own will.

Mitali takes a deep breath and says, "We should try to talk to him properly. He hardly talks to us. Since he returned from London and opened his own firm, he's been immersed in his work day and night."

Ajeet: Well, Viraaj is handling our company. Sometimes, He thought of involving Rishab in the business; he's excellent in business management. But Mr. (Shaab Ji) thinks we are his biggest enemies.

Mitali: It's our fault; ever since Rishab and Viraaj came into our lives, especially when Viraaj was a bit weak in health, we focused too much on him. And now, Rishab has distanced himself from us.

Ajeet: But still, we are his parents.

Mitali, with teary eyes, reflects and says, "But for him, we never became good parents."

Ajeet: I'll talk to him later, alone. Don't worry.

Mitali nodded, and both peacefully started sipping their tea.

Abhinav, who was coming down the stairs while adjusting his watch, approached his parents and said, "Good morning, Hitler. Good morning, my sweetheart... Oh god ,how beautiful you are looking in orange .uff.maar he daalo ge (he said while putting his hand on his chest dramatically)

Ajeet scoffed and warned, "Don't flirt with my wife, or I will shoot you."

Abhinav teased, "Maa, see, he is jealous. He doesn't have the skills for flirting. That's why he looks so grumpy."

Ajeet retorted, "Jealous of you? Beta, paida kr dia tujhe shukar mana mera (he said while rolling his eyes).

Observing both of them with a done face, Mitali said, "Good morning, my son and stop you both . Now, where is Viraaj? Let's all have breakfast."

Viraaj, with a serious face and a cold aura, calmly approached everyone. "Good morning everyone"

Mitali greeted, "Good morning, beta."

Ajeet added, "Good morning, my little champ."

Viraaj, who initially stood with a normal cold expression, turned annoyed as he glanced towards Ajeet and said, "Papa, don't call me this. I'm not a kid anymore."

Ajeet responded, "Yes, yes. All three of you have grown up ,Your mother and I are the only ones who are younger at home, so.. One openly flirts with my wife every day, the other avoids showing his face at home, and the third has issues when I call him with the name 'the little champ'.

Mitali, Abhinav, and Viraaj, all exchanged glances and expressions, then left for breakfast together.

Ajeet remarked, "Well, very good. Now, my words will be ignored like this." Saying this, he followed them to the dining table, and they all had breakfast together before Abhinav and Viraaj headed to the office.

Here, it happens like this: Rishab rarely joins any gatherings .

________________

On other side...