01.

"Dr. Anika he's back—" Anika sighed as she put on her mask and made her way towards the patient.

"What do you want from me?" She asked in exasperation as she examined his hands which were wrapped in a loose bandage. She winced as she peeled away the bandage, her face was hidden by a mask but Shivaay could read her expression like an open book.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you. Well since you have left me no choice but this." Shivaay gestured to his hands.

"You need to stop hurting yourself just because you want to see me. This isn't healthy." Anika muttered not making eye contact with him. She redid his bandages and checked his temperature and other vitals.

"Everything's fine. You can leave and I don't want to see you here ever again." Anika snapped.

Shivaay smiled to himself. He couldn't understand why she was pretending that she didn't care. Like it didn't affect her. Or that she never loved him.

He was discharged, well he was never admitted in the first place. He walked out of the hospital with a heavy heart.

He was surprised to see Om waiting in front of the hospital with his car. He was leaning on his car with crossed arms. Shivaay walked towards the car quietly and sat at the passenger seat. Om was pissed he could tell.

"I'm sorry—" he started.

"Save it." The response was curt. The rest of the car ride followed in silence. Shivaay staring out the window blankly while Om casting him subtle looks of worry.

They pulled over to the mansion. Rudra immediately rushed down hearing the car. Om and Shivaay entered the mansion.

"Bhaiya, really? Again? This is the third time this month and it's not even the end yet." Rudra frowned as he examined the bandages in Shivaay's hands.

"Bhaiya, it has been three months since your divorce. Why don't you forget her?" Rudra asked in exasperation.

"How can one forget one's soul Rudra?" He asked his voice cracking at the end.

"Shivaay!" Rudra and Om's expression hardened hearing the voice. Pinky was standing near the end of stairs staring at Shivaay worriedly.

"Shivaay, you go and rest. We'll bring your dinner in your room."

"But Maa—" Rudra caught Om's eye and he nodded. "Om will handle it." Rudra said as he led Shivaay towards his room.

Om turned to face his aunt. The main reason for his brother's condition. "What do you want?" He asked, his hate visible on every word of his. "Haven't you caused him enough pain?" Pinky glared at him. "You can't keep my child away from me. I have done everything for his good."

"Not on our watch, Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi." He sneered.