Truth

Hooda mansion....
Rudra hold Maya hand and went inside the house with Aditya and Zoya.

Rudra look at Maya.... He put his blazer around her...

Rudra hold Maya hand....
Rudra: Maya?

Maya look down...

Rudra: Look at me please....
Maya look at Rudra with tears.

Rudra: Did samrat did that?

Zoya gasp hearing Samrat name.
Maya nodded negatively... Zoya take a deep breath... she was happy it was not samrat as he always look at him as a brother.

Rudra: then who did that?

Maya: His brother..
Zoya and Aditya was shock...

Rudra: I swear! I won't spare him!

Maya hold Rudra hand tightly...
Maya: No... please don't do anything... he will hurt you...

Rudra realize maya is in a shock...
Rudra held Maya room..
Rudra: Come let's go in my room. We need to talk...

Rudra held maya hand and they went in his room.

Zoya was about to follow them but Aditya held her hand.....

Zoya look at Aditya questionably.
Adi: let them have sometime alone and let them talk.

Zoya sigh and nods.
Zoya and Adi went in their room.

Rudra room.
Maya sit on Rudra bed silently... Rudra kneel in front of her and look at her....

Rudra: I am sorry...

Maya look at him with tears.
Maya: Why? It's not your fault.

Rudra: I should have protected you....

Maya: No it's not your fault Rudra please.

Rudra: You are not marry that boy! You will not be safe in that house Maya!

Maya: But bhai... mumma.. what will i say to them.

Rudra: The truth! You don't need to be humiliated! It's not your fault!

Maya hug Rudra and cry.
Maya: Why all of this happen with me only! Why!

Rudra: Please stop crying...

Maya look at Rudra and put her arm around his neck... she was about to kiss Rudra but he stop her.

Rudra: No maya..

Maya: You don't love me right. Cause I am disgusting?

Rudra: It's not that maya! You are not in the right state and I don't want to take advantage of you when you are like this.

Maya take Rudra hand and put it around her waist..
Maya: kiss me, hug me.. make love to me Rudra... I want to feel your touch on me and not that disgusted person.

Rudra: No Maya.. you are not realizing what you are saying... you are saying cause you are not thinking what you are saying... I can take advantage of you when you are like this... please go to sleep...

Maya hug Rudra tightly. Rudra hug her back.... And make her sleep... she fall asleep in Rudra arm...

Rudra sigh looking at her... he lay her on the bed gently and went to bring the first aid box...

Rudra remove her heavy necklace gently.... He take out her earring and bangles....

He look at the teeth bite near her collarbone it's make his blood boils.
He take a cotton to wipe it and treat it.... He put a bandage over it as he didn't want maya to look at it and think about this horrible night...