Family.

At Mumbai.
THE MALHOTRA RESIDENCE/ MANSION

THEIR WAS A BIG BEAUTIFUL HOUSE WITH A SIGN WRITING MALHOTRA RESIDENCE/ MANSION.

Janvee: Maya, Zoya wake up. You guys must go to office. Wake up girls.

Janvee: ZOYAAA. MAYAAA. Wake up now. Maya and Zoya give me your clothes I will iron it.

Maya open her eyes and look a Janvee whereas Zoya was still asleep.

Maya: Good morning mum.
Maya said hugging janvee.

Janvee: Good morning my baby. Finally you are awake. Wake Zoya too. Or you guys will be late.

Maya: yeah mom I will wake her up in some time. She went to bed late yesterday.

Janvee: Okay let her sleep some time more

Janvee: Okay let her sleep some time more. You give me her clothes and your clothes I will iron it. 

Maya: okay mom.

Janvee patted Zoya head and kiss her forehead and went out of the room.

Maya went in her and Zoya walk in closet. She  took out one short and one pant and two blazer. One blue and one purple. She took them with her and went out of the room.

Maya: Mom here is our clothes.

Janvee: Okay princess. When you finish to freshen up. You wake up Zoya. Or you both will be late. Aunty has alredy prepare breakfast.

Maya: Okay mom. When you finish you put the clothes on the bed. Thank you.

Janvee smile at her daughter and continue to ironing the clothes. Maya went to freshen up and Zoya was still asleep.

Maya was done and went in her room and saw the clothes. She wear her clothes. A white plain shirt, with a purple blazer and short.

Then she went to wake Zoya.

Maya: Zoya wake up now. I have given you enough time to sleep. Please wake up we will be late.

Zoya: Di please. Five minutes.

Maya: Zoya do you want me to call Jhanvi mum.

Zoya: okay fine I am waking.

Maya: good. I already took out your clothes it's on the bed. Now go and get ready fast. I am going to get ready too.

Zoya: okay fine. Chill Di.

Maya: Zoya I am not going from here till you wake up from this bed.

Zoya: okay my beautiful sister. I am going. Go and get ready.

Zoya went in the bathroom and Maya went to get ready. Maya sit in front of the mirror and did a light make up, put her jewelry and her heels. She took her bag and choose one sunglasses and put it in the bag. When she was doing these things she saw that Zoya was wearing her clothes. She saw that her make up was already done and she was ready but she just have to wear her clothes. Zoya look at maya.