Breaking relationship

Mehrotra mansion...
Maya room.
Before leaving Samrat came to see Maya. He saw her sleeping with her heels on and her jewelry. She look quite uncomfortable.

Samrat walk near her bed and look at her..he take her heels off gently..... and put her well on the bed.... Samrat sat beside her on the bed and remove her bangles gently....

Her window was open... and there was a lot of wind.... Maya hair keep coming in her face....he gently remove her hair and tug it behind her ear...

He remove her earring and necklace gently... in her sleep Maya hold Samrat hand..

Maya: Rudra...
She murmure...

Samrat look at her and sigh...
Maya: Rudra please don't leave me...

She held his hand tightly....
Maya: please come back...
She whispered...

Samrat quickly take his hand away from maya and stand up... he was about to leave but he look at her again...

He kiss her forehead...
Samrat: Goodnight Maya.
He left.....

Hooda mansion.
Zoya and Aditya were sitting in the living room.
Zoya was sad as her won family didn't invite her or tell her about her own twin sister engagement...

Adi look at his wife...he held her hand.
Adi: Zoya....

Zoya look at him..... Aditya was about to hug Zoya but the door suddenly open..... they both look at the door.... They were both shock to see Rudra... his eyes were red and he couldn't walk straight. They realized he was drunk....

Aditya immediately leave Zoya hand and run to Rudra. He hold Rudra and help him to sit on the couch. Zoya look at him...

Aditya: Rudra? What happen to you?

Rudra: She dont love me Adi. She doesn't! She love that rich boy! I saw them... they hugging! How could she move on that fast Adi.

Zoya: Rudra you must have misunderstand her! Dont you trust maya?

Rudra: do you know how much I love her Zoya. She is my everything but today I saw it with my eyes. She hug him!

Zoya: Not everything you see is true!

Rudra: You are her sister of course you will take her side. Your sister is a gold digger and that's the true!

Zoya: Rudra stop okay! My sister own a company... she is already rich. How can he be a gold digger?

Aditya: Zoya please....

Zoya: But Adi he can't accuse my sister like this! Don't he have any trust in her... he didn't really love her!

Aditya: Zoya enough!
He yell at her....

Zoya look at him and left!

Aditya: come let's go to bed...

Rudra: Why bhai... how could she marry someone that fast! She is someone fiancee now!

Aditya: Rudra please. Go to bed... com.
Aditya hold his hand and guide him to his room...

Aditya: Go to bed okay. Good night...

Rudra nodded and went to sit on his bed.
Aditya left and close his door.

Rudra room.
Rudra keep looking at the picture of Maya....

Rudra: Why are you doing this to me Maya? Don't you love me?

Rudra wipe his tears.
Rudra: I will show you i am not affected by all of you this maya! I will ruin your life! I will make you realized you love and only me!

Sisters loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें