Engagement.

Maya room.
Maya was standing in the room. She look at the white lehenga laying on the bed, the jewelry and bangles next to it... the heels on the floor.

She sigh... She was feeling helpless.

She heard someone knocking on her door.
Maya: Come..

Jhanvi come inside. Maya look down seeing her...

Jhanvi: Mayaa..

Maya: Don't worry mom I won't run away. I won't ruin our family reputation.

Jhanvi: Maya i didn't mean to say that. Please get ready soon the groom family will be here soon. It's your engagement today.

Maya: yes.. don't worry. I will be ready....
Jhanvi left.

Maya wear her blouse and skirt... she look at herself in the mirror... she did a simple make up and hairstyles.

She felt someone held her hand... maya turn and was shock to see Rudra...

Maya: Rudra
She whispered...

Rudra held maya hand gently and take her gold and pink bracelet.... He slide the bangles around her wrist gently....!

Maya look at him with tears...

Rudra: You look beautiful. I hope he will keep you happy...

Maya: Rudra...

Rudra disappear. Maya realized she was dreaming....

Maya sigh and wipe her tears... she was ready...
She heard the door knock again...

Maya: Come in..

Piya come inside.
Piya look at maya..

Piya: Maya are you sure about this?

Maya: I don't have a choice bhabhi. My brothers think that they choose the right boy for me... it's okay...

Piya: Let's go Maya. They are here...

Maya nodded and she hold Piya hand...
Piya guide her downstairs where everyone was present.

Hooda mansion.
Zoya Aditya room.
Zoya was sitting on the bed and she was checking news on his phone...she was shock to see a news...

Zoya: What!! Today is maya engagement!

Aditya look at Zoya.
Aditya: What are you saying Zoya!

Zoya show Aditya the news...

News: the business women Miss Maya Mehrotra is about to get engage today... with the businessman Samrat Khurana....

Zoya: Maya is getting engaged with Samrat... he was our friend in childhood. Why would Bhai do this!

Aditya: because he is a businessman! More rich than my family than my brother!

Zoya look at Adi!
Zoya: What are you saying Aditya! My family isn't like this!

Adi: Oh really! But looking at their behavior...

Zoya: Adi please...

Adi sigh..
Adi: My brother is hurting Zoya! Do you think Rudra will be happy to see this and know this!

"I know what Bhai"

Both Adi and Zoya look at Rudra...
Rudra walk toward them...
Rudra: What happen...

Adi and Zoya look down...
Rudra take Zoya phone and he was shock.

Rudra: Maya is getting engaged today? Wow... Adi I have an ideas. Since we are event planner we will plan Maya wedding? What do you say.