Introduction.

Main cast.
Maya Malhotra.

Maya Malhotra. She is 21 years old. She has a twin. She also have one brother kabir Malhotra. He is elder. Maya and love him very much. She also have a cousin that she see like a brother Ansh. Maya love Ansh and kabir so much but they went away. Maya miss them much. Maya is angry with them but more with kabir as she is her brother. Kabir call her just once a time.  One week he will call Zoya and one week maya. She miss them so much. Both maya and Zoya are the boss of there office. It's 50:50.The company fashion and the city. They are twin but they complete opposite of each other. Maya is confident, strong, bold, hot, fiery and beautiful. She does what she want, and she doesn't need anyone's approval. She like to control everything. She is a badass. She doesn't waste time on negative people. She does what make her happy and she is not afraid to fight for things she like. Once she enters a room, all the looks will be at her. She doesn't get attached easily except his sister, best friend and BUA who is like her mom. She lost her parents in a car accident. Her and Zoya live with their BUA janvee. Maya love Zoya so much. She can do anything for her. She is like a mother to Zoya even though they are twin. She worry a lot about Zoya. If someone hurt or insult Zoya, she can rip off their head. No one mess with the melhotra sisters. Maya care a lot about Zoya. They hate being far from each Zoya. Maya make sure nobody hurt Zoya as she is innocent. She don't see people bad side. Maya will always protect her. Maya has a dark past. Which nobody knows even Zoya. She did it to protect Zoya or that will have happen to Zoya. After this accident maya become cold, she doesn't smile a lot. She become badass. But she love Zoya and Janvee.
What will happen when maya will meet someone who will love her more than anything. Will she able to trust him or she will make him go away because of her trust issue. Will she be able to love. Will she able to love someone or will she just look after everyone but not herself

 Will she able to love someone or will she just look after everyone but not herself

ZOYA MALHOTRA.

Zoya Malhotra. She is 21 years old. The twin sister of Maya. She also have one brother kabir Malhotra. He is elder. Zoya love him very much. She also have a cousin that she see like a brother Ansh. Zoya love Ansh and kabir so much but they went away. Zoya miss them too. Zoya is angry with both of them. Kabir call her just once a time.  One week he will call maya and one week me. She miss them so much.They both are so different from each other. Zoya is bubbly, cute, hot, emotional, gentle, sweet, innocent, naive and pretty. Both maya and Zoya are the boss of there office. It's 50:50. The company fashion and the city.Maya always has her back and protect her as Zoya don't see anyone bad side. Zoya can't live without maya because when they were kids they lost their parents and maya was like a mother to her. She love her a lot. She can do anything for her. Zoya is smart and think everyone is sweet. When they grow up Zoya saw maya behavior change. She saw she was distance but not with Janvee mom, her best friend and herself but with everyone.
Zoya don't know the reason why she stop to smile and just work and work. Zoya saw she was broken. She tried to ask her but maya didn't tell her anything. But she know something bad happen to her sister and she was determined to find out it was. Zoya thank god for giving her a sister like maya who always have her back. Zoya also know that maya will never let any harm come near her. She will always protect her. Zoya was lucky to have a sister like maya. Zoya want to find her Prince Charming and she also want her sister to find someone who will take care of her. Zoya knew maya need someone in her life who will love her.
Will Zoya found out maya darkest secret?
How will she feel when she will found out about this and know that it was meant for her and not maya.
Will she find her Prince Charming.
She love maya so much. She is like her mother.