New Grand Galloping Gala Dresses

°•Okay, Author speaking here. So, this chapter here is after Rarity made a dress for her friends which they are ungrateful. Also, I added where Carla and the girls scolded them for being ungrateful, not knowing that Rarity worked harder and tried her best to make a dress for them until, they started to feel guilty while the boys, yeah, let's just say they don't know what to do or what to say, including Spike. Now then, let's start the story!•°

◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️◻️◼️

After what happened yesterday, the girls decided to hang out at the Sugar Cube Corner since the boys aren't with them and make the girls start confused.

"Mmm, this milkshake is really delicious," Ella said while drinking her milkshake. "Seems like Pinkie Pie's not wrong. This place really does have a lot of desert," Irma added.

"You know, I've been wondering something," Carla gained their attention as the girls look at her. "What kind of dress am I going to wear during the Gala?"

This make the girls look at each other, don't know what to say. "Right, you need a dress too," Mei Hui remember. "You girls do. So does the boys," Carla reminded as she sigh, "I don't think I'm able to go."

"Carla, you have to. You're the Brave Student. Let alone you are also Princess Celestia's pupil too along with Twilight," Rowena reminded her best friend. "I know but, girls. Ever since we got here, we already meet all the good and bad stuffs. Look, I'm also thankful that we meet the girls but sometimes, we also need to find our way back home," Carla ranted. The girls couldn't help but, agree. They really need to find a way back home and miss their family but, at the same time, they're scared to leave the Mane 6 and never see them again.

All of a sudden, they heard a knock. They look at the window and saw the boys waving at them as they signal the girls to come out. 

The girls look at each other in confusion but, stood up and went outside to meet the boys. The boys standing while waiting as they saw the girls come out from the Sugarcube Corner.

"So, what is it?" 

"There's something that Rarity and the others wants to show you girls something," Baron said. "Better not be a joke," Eliana grumble. "Nope, it's not. It was a surprise."

"But, first, you girls should cover your eyes," Jared added as he took out the blindfolded and cover Carla's eyes. "Wait, do we have to wear the blindfolded?" Ella wide eyes. "Yup, since Rarity doesn't want any of you girls peeking."

"Fine," Ella groan defeatedly. 

~

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost."

"I swear, if we hit something, I'm gonna kick you boys own butt," Courtney huffed while she, Eliana and Lumina got levitated by Baron's magic. Alex use his magic to levitated Ella and Rowena, Terry guided Mei Hui to walk while Jared guided Carla to walk as they finally reach to Rarity's Carousel Boutique.

"Are we there already?" Carla asked her boyfriend. "Yup, we sure are," Jared answer he open the door where all the Mane 6 are waiting.

"Can we open our eyes now?"

"You may open them," Rarity told them as the girls took off the blindfolds on them. They were taken aback when the Mane 6 are here. "Uh, what's going on?" Carla asked. "Well, let's just say Rarity decided to give you girls a dresses for the Gala," Twilight explain while Rarity nodded.

"Wait, what?"

"You made us...a dresses?"

"Of course. After all, you girls help me whenever I am having a hard time so, I decided to payback you girls own kindness, for giving you a dress!!!" Rarity announce as she pointed where Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie open the curtain, making the girls own eyes went wide when they saw their own dresses.