Chapter 6

"Sorry, Romeo. As attractive and enticing as you look, it's just for practice and it's gotta go," Twilight reminding Spike as her horn glow.

"Wait!-" the mustache that's on Spike disappears as Spike sighs, "Aw, rats!" Twilight just laughed at him until, Jared came toward the two. "How much magic do you have to learn, Twilight?"Jared asked the purple unicorn. "Not much. Where's Carla?"

"At the library. She just finished reading the whole book," Jared said, making Twilight wide eyes in shock. "Wait, you mean millions of books she has read," she asked while Jared nodded sheepishly. 

"Wow. Seems like some pony read the book well than you are, Twilight," Spike stated as Twilight scowled. Just as Jared was about to spoke up, the three of them heard someone singing.

They decided to check who it was until, they saw Carla who was putting all the books on the shelf while singing.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream,
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam,
And I know it's true that vision are seldom all they seem,
But if I know you, I know what you'll do,
You'll love me at once, they way you did once upon a dream.

While she was singing, Twilight and Spike were feeling amazed at how beautiful Carla sang while Jared smiled warmly at his girlfriend because it's been a while he haven't hear her sing.

But if I know you, I know what you'll do,
You'll love me at once-

"Whoa!" She stopped singing when she saw Twilight and Spike who was looking at her smiling while Jared stood there grinned.

"What a great song!"

"Carla, you never told us you can sing. Your voice, they are amazing," Twilight compliment her.

"You never asked," Carla just stood there feeling embarrassing. "Come on, Babe. Your voice is still beautiful," Jared told her. "Hm, seems like someone misses my voice so much," Carla said while pretending to think. "Is it you?" She smirk at Jared who smirk back. "Yuck, are we gonna stand here and watch them flirting with each other," Spike said in disgust. "Oh, Spike. Let them be. Beside, they look cute," Twilight giggle.

"Okay, let's stop now. Anyway, how's your practice, Twi?" Carla asked. "Oh, it's fine. How about yours? I'm sure your Cheerful Magic is under control," she said. Carla just stay quiet as she gave her a nervous smile.

"Yup, it's fine," she said but then she slowly look at her boyfriend who was giving her the look of 'don't lie' to her but, Carla decided to ignore him.

"You sure? Because, Jared is looking at you like-"

"I'm fine. Beside, my Cheerful Magic is all under control," she said was about to lean over when the book fell out on the ground and caused Carla to yelp when her Cheerful Magic shot it everywhere. Spike yelp and went to take cover as Twilight tried to freeze the magic but was unable too while Jared avoided everything until it stop.

The whole place was completely wrecked. Spike came out from his hiding spot as Twilight faded her magic as the three looked at Carla in worry. Carla chuckle sheepishly and sigh in sadness.

~

"I'm sure you'll find the way to control your magic, Carla," Twilight comfort. "I don't know, Twilight. I don't know why I have been chosen as Cheerful since I'm not," Carla doubted herself. "Carla, Honey, I'm sure you'll be fine," Jared assure her.

"Look at the bright side. Twilight can do different kinds and tricks and counting. I thought unicorns were only supposed to have a little magic that matches their special talents!" Spike told the couple.