Chapter 9

In the Ponyville, Carla is walking while using her magic to levitate the book to read. Sure she always on her phone in the other world but now she and the others were in the Equestria World, she needs to make herself to be useful and went back to her old habits: reading.

The book she was reading is "The Cutie Mark." A few books were in her backpack which she didn't realize where she was going and continue to read.

"The term is a play on 'beauty mark' and it is also reminiscent of 'quarter mark.' The mark itself is positioned where livestock branding is usually performed. Cutie marks are often related to the personality, proclivity or talent of the ponies."

"Hm, what makes my cutie mark Cheerful?" Carla thought while looking over at her cutie mark until, she yelped when she bumped into two fillies. The first one is lilac pink while the other one is grey: Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

"Hey, watch where you are going-oh! Hello, Carla!" Diamond Tiara greeted her. "What are you doing here?" Silver Spoon asked.

Carla was about to answer until she saw Apple Bloom look very upset.

Carla's face turned into frown which Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon notice and gulped.

Carla face at the two, "Please tell me you two make fun of Apple Bloom and her friend because they don't have a cutie mark yet," she asked.

"We were just joking around. Right, Silver Spoon?"

"Yeah."

"Really? Like making fun of her for not having a cutie mark just like you two?" Carla asked as she gave the two scolded looks. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon gulped knowing it's bad for making her angry or something she's not happy about it.

"I know both of you have a cutie mark but, that doesn't mean you can make fun of for those who don't have their cutie mark yet. So, don't do that again next time, alright," Carla said softly to those two.

"Yes, Carla," both of them said in unison as they walked away. Carla feel concern toward to Diamond Tiara, wondering she was acting like that.

She shook that thought out and walk toward to Apple Bloom.

"Thanks, Carla," Apple Bloom went to hug her as she snuggled on her. "Your welcome, Apple Bloom."

"Hello, Carla," Apple Bloom's friend, Twist, greeted her. "Well, hello to you too, Twist. So, can any of you two tell me what's going on?"

~

"Hm, let me get straight. So you're saying Apple Bloom is upset for not having a cutie mark until two fillies make fun of her and her friend?" Terry asked again as he kicked the apple tree causing all the trees dropped inside the basket.

"Yup, that's what she told me. But, I felt bad for her. I think she thinks she's the only one who doesn't have a cutie mark or maybe every kid will make fun of her for not having a cutie mark. Ow!" She yelped when the apple hit on her head.

"Oops, sorry, cuz. Didn't mean to do that," Terry quickly apologize.

"It's fine. Any idea how to help her?" Carla asked Terry who was walking toward the door.

"Hm, I'm not sure, Carla. Besides, I'm sure Applejack knows how to handle-" suddenly, Terry was cut off by hitting his face by the door open revealing Applejack. Carla use her wing to cover her mouth in shock.

"Terry! Sorry for hitting your face, sonny. I didn't see you there," Applejack apologized to him. "It's fine. I was the one should call you," he said weakly.

"So, A.J, what did Apple Bloom?"

"She decided to announce all the apples to make all the ponies buy. She thinks it will help her to get her cutie mark," Applejack explain.