Chapter 2

While Nightmare Moon laughing, Mayor Mare order, "Seize her! Only she knows where the Princess is!" As the guards went to toward Nightmare Moon.

"Stand back, you foals!" her eyes then begin to glow as she summoned the thunder causing fall backward and begin to disappear. All the ponies screaming as Rainbow Dash finally release from Applejack, who suddenly sat on the ground and went to chase.

"Come back here!" she panted but, realize something.

"Nighttime? Forever?" Until, her eyes landed on Twilight and the others who was running to somewhere. "Where they going?"

Back at Twilight's house, Spike(A/N: Yeah, I make a big mistake again.) who were sleeping on his bed, were sleep talking.

"We gotta stop Nightmare!.."again he went to sleep. Twilight levitate the blanket on Spike. "You've been up all night, Spike. You are a baby dragon after all," she said as she and the others went out of the room quietly until, a loud thud been heard.

"Twilight, calm down! We'll figure this out!" Alex said trying to calm her down. "Elements, elements, elements... Ugh! How can I stop Nightmare Moon without the Elements of Harmony?!" she asked in panic.

"Twilight, take it easy, will ya? We'll figure it out together-" Baron was cut off by Rainbow Dash who was looking at them with a supscious look.

"And just what are the Elements of Harmony? And how did you all know about Nightmare Moon, huh? Are you a spy?" This make Irma frown and feeling accuse.

"Spy? Who do you think you are for accusing us who just know about Nightmare Moon, huh?!" She shout while trying to lung at her without using her wings as Mei Hui and Courtney hold her back.

"Rainbow, it's not what you think it is. Twilight is the only one who knows everything and us, we don't anything about Nightmare Moon," Roger trying to reason her.

"Oh yeah? Then, how come Nightmare Moon know about Carla-whoa!" she yelp when Applejack pulled her away from them.

"Simmer down, Sally. They ain't no spy. But they sure knows what's going on. Don't you guys?" Applejack asked softly as she and the others look at them.

"Look, me and the others don't know anything about Nightmare Moon but, after seeing Nightmare Moon, we know it was not a good idea," Carla told them.

"I read all about the prediction of Nightmare Moon. Some mysterious object called the Elements of Harmony are the only things that can stop her but, I don't know what they are, where to find them; I don't even know what they do!" Twilight exclaim.

"The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide." Pinkie Pie read until, Twilight push her to the side, looking surprise. "How did you find that?!"

"It was under 'E' !" Pinkie sing-song voice. "Gotta admit. She can be smart sometime," Terry told them.

"So, where to find them?" Carla asked. Twilight quickly push them to another room, "Can you guys help to find something useful about the Elements of Harmony," Twilight asked. The others just look at her hesitate and begin to search it until, Twilight quickly close the door and locked it.

"What did you do that?!" Rainbow Dash asked. "I'm sorry but, I cannot let any of them in danger," Twilight told them and levitate the book

"Okay, there are six Elements of Harmony but, only five are known: Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty and Loyalty. The sixth is complete mystery. It is said, the last known location of the five elements was in the ancient castle of the royal sisters. It is located in what is now--"

~

"The Everfree Forest!"

"Whee! Let's go!" Pinkie Pie cheered but, Twilight stop that.