Chapter 1

Carla woke up with a groan while looking around. She's not in the museum staff anymore but, a forest. Until, she remember and began to groan annoyed. "I swear, if we're back in Fantasia World, I'll-," she stop when she saw her 'hand' but, wasn't a hand instead a hooves. 

"Wait, what? How did...how come my hand become-" she look over the river and saw herself a white pony along with long medium black mare along with red ribbon on her head but, different than her original hair and blue ocean eyes. 

"Whoa! What the? I'm pony?!" she look all over herself. She have a white skin has a black cloak along with the tail.

"Okay, calm down. You see the weird things all the time. That's it. Except this," she told herself but, shriek when she heard a loud thud beside her. She turn around and saw the others.

"Ow, that hurt," Ella whining. "I'm not sure why do we have to hit on the ground," Roger complain. "Carla, are you okay?" Jared asked while turning to her. But, when he saw her appearance, his eyes went wide, including the others who saw her.

"Wait. Carla, are you a pony?" Eliana asked. "Sort of. Uh, I don't think not just me who was a pony but, you guys too," she told them sheepishly. "Uh, I don't think you guys should not-" before she could warn them, it was too late. They look all over themselves. All of them have a different color and different hairstyle than their original one.

There's a silence sound until, all of them begin to screaming. Carla just look around just in case someone walk past.

"Can somebody tell me, did we just into a pony?!" Irma asked while freaking out. "Okay, calm down. It's true all of you turn into a pony but, in different species," she told them. Then, all of them decided to touch themselves.

"Cool, I have wings," Irma compliment herself. Everyone just look at her deadpanned. "Except your nose is bigger and called a muzzle," Carla told them. They wanted to scream but, Carla stop them. "Don't scream, please," she pleaded as they stop."Uh, let's see. Mei Hui, Terry and Roger is an Earth Pony. Irma, Harold and Dash is a Pegasus while Jared, Baron, Alex, Rowena, Lumina, Ella, Eliana and Courtney is a unicorn," she explained. 

"Including you," Mei Hui added. "Maybe," she said while trying to touch the horn, which she is a unicorn. "Since when you have a cloak," Courtney asked. Carla just shrugged. All of them try to stand up but, end up fall down.

"Well, too bad all of you need to walk on four leg unlike me," Dash said while trying to fly but, only end up hit on the ground. All of them wince at him. "Seriously? Is my wing broke or what," he complain. "Dude, we're new with this body, what do you expect," Harold told him.

"Uh, Carla, what are you doing," Rowena asked her best friend making all of them look at Carla, who was moving her butt until, her tail lift up and fall. She begin to stand up while balancing herself. "Whoa," she said while she almost fall down but, steady back again.

"Well, that went well," she told herself then she look at the others who was total shocked. "Come on, you guys can do it," Carla encourage them. The others just look at each other while doing the same way until, they finally stand up.

"Okay, I think we should get use to it," Alex suggested. Carla nodded as she walk toward them not noticing her cloak slipped away from her body causing everyone look at her shock. Carla began to feel uneasy. "Why are you looking at me like that," Carla asked. "Carla, I don't think you're not just a unicorn," Baron told her.

"You're an Alicorn," Jared said. Carla look over her body and saw a wings like Irma, Harold and Dash. The silence begin to start. Suddenly, Carla began to scream, causing all the birds flew away. The others flinch and began to look around, in case someone walking past them.