International Arc : Chapter 105 - Bloodstained Desert

[Abandoned Desert City - Sahara Desert]

(Multiple vehicles suddenly arrived from the other side of the city center. The lead vehicle stopped right in front of Bowe and the person that came out of the jeep was an African male carrying an AK-47 and a machete. Charlotte did not know who that person was but Gero did. The African male that arrived was, Abu Usaamah, the new leader of the terrorist group called Boko Haram)

"You're late.." Bowe said

"Do you have what we agreed on?"

"He's over there, he's a little roughed up but alive." he pointed at Gero

(Usaamah then walked towards Gero who was still down on the sand injured. He then proceeded to step on the injured shoulder of Gero causing him intense pain as he groaned)

"Do you remember me?"

"How could I forget? The little rat that pretended to be dead so that he wouldn't be found out by Erika."

(Gero was then kicked in the face by Usaamah which broke his nose. Meanwhile, Erika and the other special forces operatives are getting closer to the center of the city when Assam found out about the situation via the drone feed)

"Erika-san! Vehicles just entered the city center and multiple armed unknowns have dismounted." Assam reported

"The situation just got a whole lot more dangerous. Huntress to all teams, double time it to the city center and prepare for a fight. I repeat, prepare for a fight!" Erika radioed

(The new leader of Boko Haram then walked towards the princess who was unable to move after being shot by a taser)

"And this one?" Usaamah asked

"That would be the princess of Britain and consider her as a freebie. You can do whatever the hell you want with her. I assure you she'll fetch a high price if sold to the highest bidder."

"Oh I'll definitely find a good use for this one." Usaamah said as he sniffed Charlotte's hair and touched her face

"Get your filthy hands off of her!"

(Usaamah got angry at Gero and proceeded to beat him up and kick him all over his injured body. All that Gero could do was to go on a fetal position and protect his head as much as he can)

"Hey, what about your end of the deal?" Bowe interrupted

"There is a container ship hidden in Port Lagos. You'll find what you asked for there."

"How many?"

"A little over three thousand. It was the best we could do with so many eyes and guns aimed at us."

"I understand. Well it was a pleasure doing business with you. I'll see you again on the next shipment in 6 months."

"Wouldn't you like to stay a bit and watch how this man will end up?" Usaamah offered

"Sure, I think we got time. Please proceed!"

(Usaamah then started to drag Gero with the help of two other african males. The other combatants behind them started to cheer and get all excited for they know what was about to happen)

"Who is that man and what is he going to do with him? Why are they cheering? What did you mean by doing business with them?" Charlotte asked

"So many questions at the same time, if you must know, that man is Abu Usaamah, the new and current leader of Boko Haram. As for what he's going to do with him, well he's probably going to take that big machete and chop off his head slowly."