I had absolutely no intention of sitting on his bed, the same bed he probably had sex with countless omegas on.

That's disgusting .

After a few minutes, the shower turned off, and footsteps were heard making their way towards the door.

I straightened my spine when I saw the door open. My eyes first saw his wet feet, then his legs, the towel, the rest is history.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in his usual raspy tone when he noticed me standing by the door, I hesitantly pulled my eyes away from his chest and looked up to meet his eyes.

He turned his head to the side as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"I-I" I stuttered.

Maybe it was because he was half naked and slightly wet, which made me nervous. It had to be that. I've seen him shirtless before, though, but never once have I seen him shirtless, wrapped in a towel and damp.

I think he caught on to what I was thinking because his eyes swirled with mischief and playfulness.

"Hmm?" he hummed and took a teasing step towards me. I swallowed harshly and to one back. He continued to take steps forward, and for each he took, I took one back. Until I roughly bumped into the dresser, and he leaned down to my height, resting his hands on either side of me, caging me in.

His face was directly in front of mine, our nose rubbing together.

His scent was even stronger than before, more enticing and very welcoming.

I decided to shove the shy and too afraid to do anything at all Mizuki behind me, he had already seen everything I have to offer and I needed him to know I was ready and able to please him like my life depended on it.

So with that, I matched his stare, and the corner of his lips turned upwards just for a second though, you would've missed it if you blinked.

His eyes swirled a bright ruby red for a second, and then I was being lifted off the ground by my waist and placed on top of the dresser.

My heart drummed in my chest as he placed both hands on the curves on my hips. His eyes lowered to my lips, then returned to my eyes.

Is this the moment where we have a hot make-out session?

Maybe. Cassius stated, and my body lit up with excitement.

"So do you wanna tell me what you were doing in here?" he asked lowly.

My cheeks burned, and I turned my head to the side to prevent him from seeing my blushing state.

In the end, shy Mizuki never truly leaves.... Cass murmured.

He had a point, no matter what I was flustered easily.

"I came in here to ask you a question." I said.

Placing my hands behind my back, I pushed both gems into my back pocket and whipped the sweat that was in my palm on my pants.

Zephyr stepped away from me, giving me enough room to jump down from the dresser and stand directly in front of him.

"What's that?" he asked and walked over to his closet, I followed behind him.

"Is Rhea your sister?"

From within the closet, a deep chuckle was heard before he answered my question. "Not exactly, but we did grow up together in some sense."

I nodded even though I was aware of the fact that he was not facing me. "So what exactly is Potomas?"