the runaway warrio

Rest in peace Akira Toriyama, you will be missed, and your work will be remembered.

*tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap*

The sound of tapping echoed through the room filled with students. Annoyance pure through the students' faces, as they stared upon a paper filled with questions on their desk. Their irritation grew as their eyes darted towards the source of the tapping, another student rhythmically drumming their fingers on the desk.

This student is named (y/n) Kan. a 10 year old student that is well known by not just the class but the entire school. Not just for the strange monkey tail he has, but by the parents he has.

He stared upon the paper that sat in front of him, his face puzzled from the question.

"If a monster is charging right at you, what do you do"

(y/n) continues tapping on his desk, with a puzzled expression, seemingly lost in his thought.

Teacher: mister Kan.

The teacher whisperingly shouted (y/n)'s name, gaining his attention. She hostilely glared at him, signaling to him to stop the taping. Annoyed, (y/n) simply scoffed at her. Looking back at the paper, the question continues to puzzle him. As a few seconds have passed, (y/n) eventually gives up. Grabbing his pencil, he scribbled upon the paper with an answer he quickly made up in his mind.

"Move out of the way"

A smirk crept onto his face, feeling a sense of pride for coming up with such a response. His eyes shifted to the next question, only to be met with confusion once again.

"Once you move out of the way of the charging monster, what do you do next?"

Once again, confusement filled his mind, puzzled by the question. Trying to think of an answer, he didn't get the chance to make one, as the bell rang through the room, signaling that class was over.

(y/n): eh, 2 out of 1 isn't too bad.

Disregarding the unanswered question, (y/n) and the other students submitted their papers to the teacher's desk before heading towards the door.

Teacher: remember class, to have your homework finished by tomorrow.

(y/n) lingered behind, placing his paper on the desk before joining the rest at the door.

Teacher: mister Kan, can I have a word with you.

Stopping in his tracks, worryness filled his mind, as the thought of trouble was about to come. Slowly he turned his body around, and walked up to the teacher desk, as she gave a gaze that pierces like an arrow.

(y/n): yes miss.

His voice shaked, muscle tightening up, fearing he was about to get scolded by his teacher.

Teacher: mister Kan, can you explain why you only answer half the questions on the worksheet?

She showed (y/n)'s worksheet, the one he had just worked on. Nervousness filled his mind as his body shaked even more. (y/n)'s mind was racing with answers, yet couldn't choose a proper one. Seeing his body movement, the teacher simply sighs in disappointment.

Teacher: how many times do I have to say this, you are the child of 2 of the 7 legendary heroes. So me and the other teacher, including your own parents, expect a lot more from you. Then just half baked answers with no details.

She said in a disappointing voice, causing (y/n) to roll his eyes. He heard that same sentence over and over again, probably a thousand times by now.

(y/n): well can you cut me a break here, Wasn't the first answer correct?