i look at him, at his shirt, at his back figure, at the back of his neck.

"no," i hint, shaking my head rapidly as i cover my mouth with my wrist. "no," i repeat to myself. 

i can't, and i won't. 

minho seems to have finally realized and he exhales out a sigh, rolling his head back as he closes his eyes. his reaction makes me gasp silently to myself. 

now everything he does looks so damn attractive now...

i don't know how long i have until everything really makes me loose control.  

"okay," he says, bringing me back to my senses. "okay then," he repeats, only this time he does something new. suddenly, he picks me and i'm in his arms as he continues walking. i grab onto his neck with both hands and my body instantly melts under his touch and i let myself be consumed by his excellent drug-like scent to me. 

he takes us outside, the sun harshly beams down on me and i hiss in annoyance from how hot it feels outside. the door had already been open so minho doesn't have any trouble opening it. i look around the place, suddenly remembering about something else. something that feels entirely my responsibility, but my senses are clouded and i can't figure out what it is. 

i hadn't already realized how i've began to dig my nails on minho's neck so when i turn to look at him, i see the red marks i've created on his god-like skin. "oh minho, i'm sorry," i whisper, out of breath. "i'm sorry," i say again. "i'm sorry."

i'm sorry. 

we're in the car the next moment. minho makes me sit down on the passenger seat as he tries to put on my seat belt. he keeps having a hard time as i keep yearning for his touch and the feeling of his body on me again, grabbing his hands and making him touch me, inching closer, so close that our lips almost meet. he avoids me though. "jisung, stop," he says to me. "jisung, don't do this," he says. "jisung, you're gonna be okay," he tells me. 

i don't know if i believe him. 

🌷🌷🌷

we're in my apartment the next second. not literally, there's no such thing as teleportation, it just feels like a second, though i know it wasn't just a second because the moment i step out the car my entire bottom is now fully drenched and lukewarm. 

we're walking to my room number when a guy suddenly passes right us and minho flinches, i can't help but let out a quiet moan from the whiff scent of red wine. 

strange. new. obnoxious and revolting. 

minho seems to be frozen, because he doesn't move immediately. and my entire being feels like it's being knocked out by two gut wrenching men that still haven't given me what i've been dying for.  

"what the? is that—"

minho is then quickly trying to open the door with my keys, and when he succeeds, he pushes me inside and follows right after, shutting the door hard and locking the door right afterwards. he turns around and i feel a sense of relief of finally seeing his face. "minho~..?" i call out. 

minho has a pinched expression and he seems to look very angry. angry and annoyed. 

is it because of me? 

"yo, is anybody in there?" another voice intrudes, knocking on my door. "hello? anybody in there? you smell great by the way... you're in heat, aren't you? let me in and i'll help you out little omega," the stranger says, and when we don't respond, he knocks on my door more aggressively. "hey, i said let me in, idiot. don't you know how to open the door. i'll help you out, i'm sure you'll want it—" he keeps on talking but i drift my attention on the alpha already in front of me.