Ayanokouji vs Paul

Start from the beginning

Ursaring has been paralyzed now his ability "Guts" can be used.

"Ursaring, use Hammer Thrust again."

Looks like Ayanokouji became lax, due to assuming he has the advantage after paralyzing my Pokémon.

The attack would connect and Raichu would be sent to the wall.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

Paul, it looks like I need to adjust my rating of you, you're not bad, not bad at all.

"Raichu, use Thunder on the whole battlefield."

Raichu would charge and out of the electric mouse would come lightning bolt after lightning bolt, significantly stronger than a Thunderbolt.

"Looks like I took some of Ayanokouji's brain cells after that. Ursaring, finish off Raichu with a Focus Blast."

The Ursaring would charge a ball of concentrated energy.

"Raichu, playtime is over, use Double Team and dodge the attack."

Clones of Raichu would appear, but Ursaring still looks certain of which Raichu is the real deal.

"Ursaring, while the Focus Blast is still heading towards Raichu, use Bulk Up!"

The Ursaring, which already had an aura surrounding it ever since it got paralyzed, now has more vascularity and its muscles seem pumped up, something akin to giving a Pokémon a needle of steroids.

"Too much freedom given to the Ursaring, how about we return the earlier gift? Raichu, use Calm Mind and follow up by using Psychic on the Focus Blast and send it back to Ursaring."

Raichu would go into zen mode for a second, using that second to become enlightened, in return, would make Raichu's Special Attacks stronger and Special Defence stronger, although the defense isn't important at the moment.

Raichu would now be able to counteract the powerful move and drag it from its original trajectory, using Psychic, with it now being heading towards Ursaring. Although the difference is that it's now being sent with the added force of Psychic.

"Ursaring, destroy what you created, using Hammer Arm."

It would seem like a hopeless battle of tug'o'war, as Ursaring would struggle to hold back the attack and would be sent towards a pile of rocks that were zapped earlier by Raichu.

The Ursaring would scream in pain after tanking a powerful Focus Blast and now being sent towards zappy rocks.

"Send the bear into hibernation, use Thunderbolt, Raichu."

The Thunderbolt, which is now as powerful as a Thunder without added buffs, is sent to the downed Ursaring who could do nothing, but use its arms to attempt to block the attack, but it would not be enough.