"I don't want to go back." I whisper shivering at the thought of returning to Red Stone.

"I'm right here for you, don't worry."

I look around at the naturally lit room and realize that it's already morning.- noon actually.

'Best night ever.' my wolf breathes. I mentally agree with her. That was the longest we've been able to sleep and we almost went the whole time without a nightmare.

So what am I suppose to do now? Usually I'd start making breakfast for everyone.

"Do you want breakfast?" Xander asks putting his hands on my waist. I shake my head. The motion makes my head hurt, but I try my best to ignore it.

"Are you sure?" I nod in response.

"How was your sleep?"

"Good, you have a soft really bed." I say quietly. The soft material and bouncy mattress is a lot compared to where I use to sleep. Alpha Jones was nice enough to give me an old couch pillow to rest my head on at night; I had to work a few months for it, but the pillow made it more bearable to sleep.

"You're suppose to take this every morning for the next two weeks." Xander hands me a small white pill and a bottle of water.

It feels like a swallowed an entire gummy bear.

A laugh makes me confused. "You like gummy bears?"

Oh. I must've said that out loud. "Voicing your thoughts is one of the side effects from the pill." he explains.

I hold out my hand for him to place the bottle in my hand.

Take one unit by mouth each morning. Side effects may include: voicing of thoughts, openness, numbness of injuries.

"How about we play a game, I ask you question then you ask me one." Xander proposes.

"What's your favorite candy?" is his first question.

I don't remember much about candy; just that it contain lots of sugar. The last time I had it was probably two years ago when a little kid secretly sent a small bag up to my attic. "Gummy bears. H-how old are you?"

"Twenty one." That means that we're four years apart. I wonder if Brody is the same age?

"Brody and I are both twenty one, I'm six months older though." Xander states proudly. He slightly puffs out his chest and I could imagine how he'd look like as an ape.

"What kind of food do you like?" he asks.

"I don't know," I shrug. "Anything that fills me up. Are you wearing hair gel?"

I resist the strong urge to feel his hair. 'Do it, I bet you five dollars it's soft.' my wolf persuades.

'You don't have any money.'

'What's yours is mine.'

'But I don't have any money either.'

'And your point is?.'

"Are you talking to your wolf?" Xander asks.

'No fair! He didn't answer our question!' my wolf accuses.

"Yes,"

'CHEATER!' she shouts loudly making me cringe.

"What's wrong?" Xander asks frantically.

'He did it again!'

"My wolf is being weird." I say.

'I'm as weird as you are. C-H-E-A-T-E-R, what does that spell? Cheater!!!' she roars.