I'm sick!? Pt2

I laid on bed for god knows how long before I fell asleep.

I woke up hours later with an urge to throw up. I got up and rushed to the bathroom, nothing else mattered to me at this moment besides getting to the bathroom.

I threw up, tears in my eyes as the acid in the bile stung my throat and left a nasty taste. Someone trudged in and held my hair back before a rough hand found its way to my back. I let out a soft cry after I threw up again.

"Shh... it's okay." it was Peirce... I thought he went to his room.

My body trembled. I ached in so many places, every movement hurt my body way more than I would have liked. After a few minutes, I had emptied my stomach of everything I had and flushed the toilet. I wiped my mouth and just sat on the floor. I wanted this to be over, I wanted to go back to work and see my girls, and I wanted to be able to eat without the fear of losing it.

He picked me up and held me close as he carried me to my room and laid me down on my bed covering me with a blanket that wasn't mine, it was softer than anything I had ever felt, it was fluffy and a bright cyan like his horns.

"Who's... Who's blanket is this?.." I mumbled, my eyes half closed.

"Don't worry. Just sleep.."

I lay there for a moment, I wanted to cuddle, to have some sort of physical comfort... but I didn't wanna get him sick. I nodded and closed my eyes before shifting and falling asleep.

I dreamt of Killian... why...

◿◸◹◺─────────────────◿◸◹◺

DREAM

I was in my room with Luna, she was cuddled up on my lap as I read a story on AO3.

A loud gunshot rang through the apartment and I quickly stood up to check. I walked out and saw Killian laughing as Pierce bled from a shot in his shoulder,  Ava's and the others bodies dead on the floor.

"You're fucking with MY girl, bud!"
Killian laughed.

"Peirce!"
I cried out as I ran over
"Are you okay!?"

He grunted and pushed me away. Was he mad?

"Pierce..?"
I felt my eyes sting with tears as I looked at him.

"Aww look at that, hmm sweetheart? You're little boyfriend is pushing you away... just like how YOU did to ME!"
Killian yelled as he got closer to me.

"K-killian! Listen!"
I said as I backed away.

"NO YOU LISTEN Y/N!"
He growled and grabbed me by the throat.
"YOU FUCKING LEFT ME!"

"Killian! Stop!"
I choked out

"And now... You're gonna watch your little boyfriend die!"
Killian cocked the pistol and aimed it at Peirce.

He fired the shot..

◿◸◹◺─────────────────◿◸◹◺

"PIERCE!" I screamed as I sat up to see Ava and the guy's worried faces.

"Y/N!" Ava grabbed me. "Are you okay?!"

"F-fuck!" I yelled as I hurried my face in my hands.

"Is she okay?" Noi asked.

"Y/N... look at me." she took my hands away from my face. "What happened."

I burst into tears. "Killian..." I sobbed. "H-he.."

"Who's Killian?" Leif asked.

"Shh!" Ava hissed. "All of you out, Peirce.. You too."

"N-no!" I grabbed Peirce's hand and looked at him as I shook with each heavy sob. "Don't leave..."

He looked at Ava who shrugged and motioned for the others to leave.

Peirce sat next to me on the bed.

"Y/You were screaming in your sleep, what the fuck happened," Ava said.

"Killian..." I mumbled as I fought back a sob. "He killed everyone..." I trembled.
"He killed you!"

Peirce rubbed my back.

"I-I'm scared, Ava!" I cried

"Y/N... Killian went to jail, remember? He can't hurt you."

"But what if he escapes? He's done it before, Ava!"

"Shhh... we have the guys... I'm sure they won't die easily."

"What a great way to comfort me." I scoffed.

She sighed. "Y/N..."

"Ava you don't understand! You've never had an Ex as crazy as Killian was!"

She nodded. "I know... but why did you scream for Peirce and not me..?"

I sighed. "Peirce wasn't dead..." I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. "He was shot in the shoulder.."

"You wanted me to save you?" he asked.

"Yeah... but you just fucking pushed me away," I mumbled.

"Y/N... it was a nightmare, now get some sleep..." she sighed. "Lottie says no work for you until you get better..."

"Quit texting my boss..." I muttered.

"No, because you won't and you'll "tough it out", overwork yourself, and probably get other people sick."

"...whatever."

"I'm gonna go back to bed. You get some sleep."

I nodded and watched as she walked out.

"Who is Killian?" Pierce asked.

"Crazy ex..." I sighed.

"Crazy?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm.. We dated for two years. Then he got abusive... he hit me, yelled at me, and turned people against me. And manipulated me into staying because he was doing "good" for me... one day I had enough and called it quits, he didn't like that and has stalked me online and in person, assaulted me, tried to kidnap me.. And he went to jail three years ago.."

"Oh..." he mumbled.

I nodded.

"I promise to protect you from this Killian." he pulled me close and laid back with my back to his chest. He pulled the blanket up and held me in his arms as I fell to sleep with a new found comfort.